Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BIZHUB 600

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

BIZHUB 600

i have a problem in BH-600 when i making copy machine is only scanning paper but no copy out put
    display showing message ([now printing) still machin is running what is tha problem some one help me plz.
    than'x

Re: BIZHUB 600

Dirty sensors in the drum unit, located under the drum itself. just gotta clean out the drum unit.
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some people just abuse this privelage more than others

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

Yes, what he said.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Try change TCSB sensor at drum unit.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    BIZHUB 600

Lightbulb Re: BIZHUB 600

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NEOTECH View Post
    i have a problem in BH-600 when i making copy machine is only scanning paper but no copy out put
    display showing message ([now printing) still machin is running what is tha problem some one help me plz.
    than'x
    Hello,

Could you help me? We have the exactly same problem. Did you solve the problem?

Thanks

Gergő

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

Every time I have seen this issue, it was due to the MFP originally having a key counter (this could also be any kind of copy tracking device) on it. The key counter was removed, and the pigtail was not re-inserted, or the billing/vendor mode settings were not changed to reflect the change. On the newer color devices, a drum past its life stop setting would cause this, but on this model, it was always the key counter. I'm not sure if the cleaning web past its count might cause this, but it might be worth checking under life settings in service mode. Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

ALIEN OVERLORD 2,500+ Posts fixthecopier's Avatar

If you were running and then one time it is "stuck" printing, pull the drum and clean or replace the sensor that reads the patch on the drum.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Does that machine show "ready to copy" before you scan?

I have seen faulty finishers sensors that does not display a jam cause the same problem. The machine will just keep on idling.
    Whatever

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by emujo View Post
    Every time I have seen this issue, it was due to the MFP originally having a key counter (this could also be any kind of copy tracking device) on it. The key counter was removed, and the pigtail was not re-inserted, or the billing/vendor mode settings were not changed to reflect the change. On the newer color devices, a drum past its life stop setting would cause this, but on this model, it was always the key counter. I'm not sure if the cleaning web past its count might cause this, but it might be worth checking under life settings in service mode. Emujo
    Thanks all the quick helpful answer. I think the problem is around the key counter, because ther was a SafeQ pro terminal. I tolt it that to my collegue but he didn't found anything.
    Next wednesday we will see it.

Thank you again

Gergő