Page 72 of 92 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273747576777879808182 ... LastLast
    Helios

Re: Which copier was the biggest piece of crap ever?

MP 9000/9001/9002. They should NEVER built a 90 ppm machine using the B246/D052/D062 chassis and parts. Runs dirty continuously and needs to be vac'd out every two weeks. Horrible, horrible machines.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Which copier was the biggest piece of crap ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Helios View Post
    MP 9000/9001/9002. They should NEVER built a 90 ppm machine using the B246/D052/D062 chassis and parts. Runs dirty continuously and needs to be vac'd out every two weeks. Horrible, horrible machines.
    That's funny, we've got quite a few of those in the field and the cause us very little grief. A few more shut downs with SC54X codes then we'd like but they are absolutely spotless inside. Wonder what the difference is?
    At least 50% of IT is a solution looking for a problem.

Retired 10,000+ Posts

ay
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagonda View Post
    That's funny, we've got quite a few of those in the field and the cause us very little grief. A few more shut downs with SC54X codes then we'd like but they are absolutely spotless inside. Wonder what the difference is?
    Maybe who has set them up. I have one in a high usage location and have never had a problem. They are however replacing it and a MP C4501 with a MP C6502. Color demand has gotten to the point where the 4502 just wasn't cutting it. They are also replacing two MP C6501 and an 8070 with MP C6502s.

Field Supervisor 1,000+ Posts RRodgers's Avatar

The one's that my competitors sell....
    Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by RRodgers View Post
    The one's that my competitors sell....
    The one I hate the most that day.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: Which WAS THE FIRST COPIER MADE IN THE WORLD AND BY WHICH COMPANY

Hi everybody please let me whichever copier was made first in the world???

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Hi everybody please let me know whichever copier was made first in the world???

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts igi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phrag View Post
    The one I hate the most that day.
    or maybe the one we cannot fix that day

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Debs1964's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imihm View Post
    Hi everybody please let me know whichever copier was made first in the world???
    In 1938 Chester Carlson invented the photocopier, the first commercially available photocopier was the Xerox 914
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary maths and those who don't

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Debs1964 View Post
    In 1938 Chester Carlson invented the photocopier, the first commercially available photocopier was the Xerox 914
    I always thought it was some monk (or maybe a scribe) in a monestary (sp?) somewhere. Very few CQ issues, but the PPM was fractional.