Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

ADD TONER ' RICOH 1055

Hello all!

we have a ricoh 1055 machine , upon turning it on we see an error which shows paper jam on B2 ( there is nothing) and after re closing the door of the machine it goes away - after a while it shows add toner error , the motor for the toner works and it actually adds toner to the machine but the error does not go away and no matter how many times I open and close the front door it still shows that the toner is loading - just when I disconnect the cable for the sensor , after some sec the error goes away - I will be able to print like 500 pages and so but as no toner is going any more to the machine it starts fading away the print - then again after connecting the cable it happens the same.

I have talked and showed the machine to some technician but no solution yet , I will really appreciate any help

Regards

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    ADD TONER ' RICOH 1055

Re: ADD TONER ' RICOH 1055

It seems that you have already answered your own question. If you can " disconnect the cable to the sensor " and run it and have the problem when you reconnect it. Have you tried replacing the sensor that you are disconnecting?
    Totoro