Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Gar the pilot

TA/CS 250Ci error C2352 Cl mtr

This copier is in our copy center and has been running good until this morning, C2352 cleaning Motor error came up. I pulled the back and all motors look good, everything was running at start-up. I hand turned the cleaning motors and all feels fine. I got it to reset and My copy Lady ran around 15 prints then after a pause when to copy more and "C2352 " returned. Ideas??
    Thanks and GOOD Monday to you too.
    Gar the Pilot

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    TA/CS 250Ci  error C2352 Cl mtr

Re: TA/CS 250Ci error C2352 Cl mtr

Sounds like a bad cleaning motor ( C,M,Y ).

Replaced quite a few of these. They updated the motors a good while back.

Check the resistance of the surface mounted fuse IP1 on the motor board. If it reads 200K-350K it's a bad motor.

Gar the pilot

I have a parts machine, any problem with using that motor? It did finally stay cleared the rest of the day, but sounds like it will return. any luck with lines on drums? Our other color TA 500Ci gets what looks like drum-blade lines on it. I clean the drums and it looks fine, I can run 200+ copy after cleaning but once it sits over night I get the first set of lines,..let sit another day after even 1 copy and even more lines. tried diffrent polishes and no Joy. Boss doesn't want to put drums in so no joy there eather.
    Thanks
    G

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    TA/CS 250Ci  error C2352 Cl mtr

Quote Originally Posted by Gar the pilot View Post
    I have a parts machine, any problem with using that motor? It did finally stay cleared the rest of the day, but sounds like it will return. any luck with lines on drums? Our other color TA 500Ci gets what looks like drum-blade lines on it. I clean the drums and it looks fine, I can run 200+ copy after cleaning but once it sits over night I get the first set of lines,..let sit another day after even 1 copy and even more lines. tried diffrent polishes and no Joy. Boss doesn't want to put drums in so no joy there eather.
    Thanks
    G

If your parts machine has a good motor then no problem. If the parts machine has the earlier motors then you may see the problem return somewhere down the road.

Haven't really had issues with drums other than spots.