Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Desperately Need a Root

Re: Desperately Need a Root

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    ... Change the K-Nitrate to NH3-Nitrate.
    Don't forgot to add diesel fuel an a det cord.... Oh! an a marginal air gap between yourself and the stump.
    Now you've done it Neo, you've just got yourself on the terrorist watch list!!
    At least 50% of IT is a solution looking for a problem.

Senior Tech. 2,500+ Posts NeoMatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lagonda View Post
    Now you've done it Neo, you've just got yourself on the terrorist watch list!!
    ... How did you know what the subject was about ?...Shsssssh they'll hear you...

All machine Technicians who have access to the Echelon systems of society are generally on the domestic-terrorist(buzy word) watch list,which is probably about 99% of the working Techo's on CTN...

Seriously though, I stopped shaking in my boots about "big-bother" a very loooong time ago.
    The entire BB system only works while there is "fear" generated in the social mindset equation.
    BigBother has an equally greater fear which only narrowly has the social fear equation staying balance.

Any way don't ya luv how the CTN threads digress...

Back to the topic. I still have to web search for the Lemoncello alcohol mix you spoke of.
    I'll give it a try for sure...
    Inauguration to the "AI cancel-culture" fraternity 1997...
    •••••• •••[§]• |N | € | o | M | Δ | t | π | ¡ | x | •[§]••• ••••••

Senior member of CRS 2,500+ Posts
    Desperately Need a Root

... How did you know what the subject was about ?...Shsssssh they'll hear you...

All machine Technicians who have access to the Echelon systems of society are generally on the domestic-terrorist(buzy word) watch list,which is probably about 99% of the working Techo's on CTN...

Seriously though, I stopped shaking in my boots about "big-bother" a very loooong time ago.
    The entire BB system only works while there is "fear" generated in the social mindset equation.
    BigBother has an equally greater fear which only narrowly has the social fear equation staying balance.

Any way don't ya luv how the CTN threads digress...

Back to the topic. I still have to web search for the Lemoncello alcohol mix you spoke of.
    I'll give it a try for sure...
    👍 Limoncello from scratch? Buy the premixed, enjoy, and if you like it - experiment? 👌
    "You can't trust your eyes, if your mind is out of focus" --

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post
    �� Limoncello from scratch? Buy the premixed, enjoy, and if you like it - experiment? ��
    Yeah for sure....
    I'll see if the Bar&Brew shop stocks the premix version next time I make a trip into town...

I have to pickup some DiaAmmonium phosphate , a tank of fuel and some cord......

former propeller tester 250+ Posts

Yeah for sure....
    I'll see if the Bar&Brew shop stocks the premix version next time I make a trip into town...

I have to pickup some DiaAmmonium phosphate , a tank of fuel and some cord......
    being a green thumb I tried mulch instead of feriliser in my stump remover, fizzer

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Desperately Need a Root

Here you go Neo, I found this in a kitchen draw. Its printed on something called a tea towel, I'm not sure what its supposed to be used for but if you use it for mopping up spilled tea Mrs Lagonda goes ballistic.

Lemoncello.jpg

Dunno what sort of alcohol but after that guy got jailed for brewing grappa with industrial methanol I think you better be very careful!
    At least 50% of IT is a solution looking for a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by BLADE View Post
    being a green thumb I tried mulch instead of feriliser in my stump remover, fizzer
    You could always pack grass clippings nice and high around the stump, give it a tiny bit of moisture once a week, and then hope like heck for spontaneous combustion...

Green thumb ideas are welcome in this post......

Quote Originally Posted by Lagonda View Post
    Here you go Neo, I found this in a kitchen draw. Its printed on something called a tea towel, I'm not sure what its supposed to be used for but if you use it for mopping up spilled tea Mrs Lagonda goes ballistic.

Lemoncello.jpg

Dunno what sort of alcohol but after that guy got jailed for brewing grappa with industrial methanol I think you better be very careful!
    hahaha.... Sounds familiar. I know a few blokes that are allergic to dishsoap or wiping it off.
    Funny thing they are also allergic to anything to do with infants as well. It might be the sudden odour they give off...

LemonCello looks a lot like a lemonade recipe to me, but you never know...
    For those interested I have found the following recipe.

Apology to the tea-totalers.... (sort of...,maybe..,ok not...) ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LemonCello Recipe
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [Giada De Laurentiis]

Ingredients :

10 lemons (Use skin only)
    750-ml bottle of vodka,
    3 1/2 cups of water
    2 1/2 cups of sugar.

Method :

Start by taking each lemon and removing the peel in long strips with a vegetable peeler.
    Do not use the lemons for this recipe, but keep them for other purposes. Using a sharp
    knife, begin to peel the pith from the lemon peels, and then throw the pith away. Place
    the peels in a 2-quart pitcher, then pour the entire bottle of vodka over the peels. Cover
    the pitcher with plastic wrap and set aside at room temperature for four days.

After four days, place the sugar and water in a large saucepan and cook over medium heat
    for about five minutes. Dissolve the sugar completely before removing the saucepan from
    the heat and allowing it to cool. When cooled, pour the sugar syrup into the vodka
    mixture. Cover the limoncello, and allow it to sit overnight at room temperature. The next
    day, strain the limoncello through a strainer to remove the peels.

Throw the peels in the trash, and transfer the limoncello to bottles. Seal each bottle and
    refrigerate them for about four hours before drinking. When refrigerated, the limoncello
    lasts for about a month.
    Last edited by NeoMatrix; 06-17-2016 at 02:30 AM.