Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Progress

Service Manager 250+ Posts SwisSeV's Avatar

Re: Progress

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix View Post
    What happens to my personal private copyright information if I never signed an agreement with XYZ and Co? Is it there for a devils agreement by stealth ? The devil said I never signed a form stating that I own my own soul, so the devil therefore owns it. ...Novel way of looking at it. Should I sign a form stating that XYZ & Co do not own my copyright /personal information? In a "democratic" court of law you are innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way round. I did say "Democratic" not unregulated technocratic.

In any logical, empirical or legal sense you cannot have two different meanings for the same law. That law would no longer be a fact, an therefore a fabrication, or better known as a lie. A lie is a loss of self determination or false life path; all false life paths lead to an end road. Having two meanings for the same law is a bit like saying what a lovely hot cold day we are having...

I guess you can have two different interpretations of the same law if you have enough money to make people believe it. Then it all comes down to which side of the "Game-of-Thrones" fence you are standing on.
    If you don't sign the paperwork than it is unlawful for these companies to use your personal information without your consent. That's why they have you sign it. If the devil tries to steal your soul, you are defiantly entitled to sue him :P

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Re: Progress

Quote Originally Posted by roho View Post
    Unregulated 'internet of things' industry puts us all at risk, security experts say - Technology & Science - CBC News

Wondering if anyone thinks about these things other then me, I'm convinced our technology will create it's own world of problems, not too mention the dumbing down of society.
    I've been watching that since this. While I think Krebs on Security is a good website, open the link at your own peril as usual. But if it works and if you have the time to follow it to the present, I've found that to be a good read for this sort of thing.