Page 23 of 653 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123523 ... LastLast
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

This entire thread has become one man's obsession with complaining about my president. I'm going to stop taking part in the discussion.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    This entire thread has become one man's obsession with complaining about my president. I'm going to stop taking part in the discussion.
    and why does a canadian really have anything to say about our president.. don't they have enough snowflakes up there anyways?

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Copytechnet is around the world and does not just cater to Americans.

Snowflake is a term coined by the embattled Fox News commentator Bill O'Rielly now under sexual assault charges.

As per President Obama, there are no easy answers to Syria.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Geo's Avatar

Ohh Please....

Obama and Clinton by their actions and inactions created and encouraged the fires that are Syria, Libya and other Arab/middle east countries...You do remember the so called Arab spring? Also Obama ,by his empty threats ,promises and failures has made Syria into what it is today ( remember the RED LINE and ISIS is JV.).

As for "snowflakes" O'Rielly did not coin the term...for your edification...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Snowflake and he is NOT under sexual assault charges...... So why the redirection/deflection???

Cheers...

Given who Tapper is, this was an easy creampuff "interview" to make Obama look good.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts TheBlueOrleans's Avatar

LANGUAGE WARNING... (It's me)

If we do not wish to be subject to the complaints of one particular individual, we should simply ignore said individual.
    I'm certain that is taking place in regards to myself, and I have stopped caring.

Haters are necessary to remind us that we are doing well.

Now, to all readers of the thread, regardless of your political opinions, DON'T FEED THE FUCKING TROLLS.

Way to make me not want to visit New Scotland.
    Somewhere there is a tree working hard to produce oxygen for you to live, NOW GO APOLOGIZE TO IT!

Well, I have gotten so much entertainment out of Copytechnet this month that I contributed $ to their fund raising goal. Did you?

As per the Header on this forum thread

"Forum: Rants, Raves, and Everything Else

This is the place to bitch, moan, or make a statement. Anything goes!"
    Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 04-07-2017 at 12:52 AM.

High praise to President Trump tonight for authorizing upwards of 60 cruise missiles at the Syrian airbase that launched the chemical attack this week.

President Trump said, "Tonight, I ordered a targeted military strike on the air base in Syria from where the chemical attack was launched," he said from his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida. "It is in this vital national security interest of the United States to prevent and deter the spread and use of deadly chemical weapons."
    Last edited by SalesServiceGuy; 04-07-2017 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    Warning! This is what chemical warfare looks like today in Syria.

https://twitter.com/AlabedBana/statu...59640718315520

The young refugee girl whose tweet about her experiences in Syrian civil war captivated much of the world earlier this year, turned back to Twitter Friday to declare her support for President Donald Trump.
    Seven-year-old Bana Alabed, who lives in Turkey after escaping war-torn Aleppo, tweeted that she "welcomed" the U.S. airstrikes on the Shayrat air base.
    "I am a Syrian child who suffered under Bashar al Asad & Putin. I welcome Donald Trump action against the killers of my people," Alabed wrote on Twitter.

Follow

Bana Alabed
    @AlabedBana

I am a Syrian child who suffered under Bashar al Asad & Putin. I welcome Donald Trump action against the killers of my people.
    4:42 AM - 7 Apr 2017

She followed the comment with a series of tweets explaining why she supported the missile strike.
    "Putin and Bashar al Asad bombed my school, killed my friends & robbed my childhood. It's time to punish the killers of children in Syria," she said.

Follow

Bana Alabed
    @AlabedBana

Putin and Bashar al Asad bombed my school, killed my friends & robbed my childhood. It's time to punish the killers of children in Syria.
    5:09 AM - 7 Apr 2017

"We don't want WORLD WAR THREE. we don't want the war in Syria. let's stand together & end all wars."

Follow

Bana Alabed
    @AlabedBana

We don't want WORLD WAR THREE. we don't want the war in Syria. let's stand together & end all wars.
    7:56 AM - 7 Apr 2017

Not a service manager 2,500+ Posts Iowatech's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    The young refugee girl whose tweet about her experiences in Syrian civil war captivated much of the world earlier this year, turned back to Twitter Friday to declare her support for President Donald Trump.
    Seven-year-old Bana Alabed, who lives in Turkey after escaping war-torn Aleppo, tweeted that she "welcomed" the U.S. airstrikes on the Shayrat air base.
    "I am a Syrian child who suffered under Bashar al Asad & Putin. I welcome Donald Trump action against the killers of my people," Alabed wrote on Twitter.

Follow

Bana Alabed
    @AlabedBana

I am a Syrian child who suffered under Bashar al Asad & Putin. I welcome Donald Trump action against the killers of my people.
    4:42 AM - 7 Apr 2017

She followed the comment with a series of tweets explaining why she supported the missile strike.
    "Putin and Bashar al Asad bombed my school, killed my friends & robbed my childhood. It's time to punish the killers of children in Syria," she said.

Follow

Bana Alabed
    @AlabedBana

Putin and Bashar al Asad bombed my school, killed my friends & robbed my childhood. It's time to punish the killers of children in Syria.
    5:09 AM - 7 Apr 2017

"We don't want WORLD WAR THREE. we don't want the war in Syria. let's stand together & end all wars."

Follow

Bana Alabed
    @AlabedBana

We don't want WORLD WAR THREE. we don't want the war in Syria. let's stand together & end all wars.
    7:56 AM - 7 Apr 2017

Meh. Concern troll and hypocrite are not a good look. You might tone it down a bit. If you aren't just getting your jollies with this anyway.

The chemical attack images that Bana Alabed tweeted were used three days ago by Nikki Haley, US Ambassador to the United Nations, in her sharp criticism of Russia and in some small way prompted President Trump to launch this weeks cruise missile attack on Syria.

Bana, a Muslim, was expressing her thanks to President Trump for his actions and rec'd 3 million+ likes around the world.