Page 45 of 653 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145545 ... LastLast
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts StrippedScrew's Avatar

Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOTECH View Post
    I am repeating an earlier post, with an addendum, that the name calling has begun, and will probably not end anytime soon - the two sides needs to come together and work it out, otherwise ???
    Having been on both sides of the argument, a rabid liberal out of high school, then I changed to rabid conservative and was active in the republican party, what I can tell you is that both sides are being played against each other for the amusement and blood sport of those who don't give a crap about either side. The thing I like best about Trump is that he is not beholden to these sick bastards and is letting them expose themselves for the depraved piles of crap they are.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

What keeps the thread going is that President Trump has either created or steps in piles of ??? every week like clockwork since he was inaugurated in Nov 20th 2016.

Surely, this is no way to run the most powerful nation on earth.

Even today, President Trump's tweets about the London attack got push back saying that his messages were both unwelcome and ill informed.

For the first time in US history, going forward, the Trump Administration has announced a new policy. On issues that the White House does not want to discuss anymore (like the alleged Russian interference in the 2016 election), you can no longer expect a direct response from the US Press Secretary, Sean Spicer. He will instead refer you to a new team of Trump lawyers across the street from the White House. This is an obvious ploy by the Administration to sideline any investigation and tie up and tire down the Press Corp with slow and protracted responses. While common in the corporate world for big corporations to wear down small litigants with extended legal discussion and cost, this practice is not common nor good for the democratic process. Great for lawyers, not so great for tax payers.

In the eyes of the world, America gets a little less great every day.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

What keeps this thread going is you.

I giant majority don't mind Trump, but just don't care enough to talk to anyone about it.

The vocal majority, I believe, like him and don't mind saying so.

The small number of people who are having a meltdown either have platforms to speak from, or just won't shut up about it.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    What keeps this thread going is you.

I giant majority don't mind Trump, but just don't care enough to talk to anyone about it.

The vocal majority, I believe, like him and don't mind saying so.

The small number of people who are having a meltdown either have platforms to speak from, or just won't shut up about it.
    Every poll I can find shows Trumps rating at 38% approve and 55% disapprove. That really doesn't look like a "Giant majority".

Retired 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Every poll I can find shows Trumps rating at 38% approve and 55% disapprove. That really doesn't look like a "Giant majority".
    And every poll prior to the November election showed him losing. Some, in a four way race, had him as low as 38% at one tie following the convention.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SalesServiceGuy View Post
    What keeps the thread going is that President Trump has either created or steps in piles of ??? every week like clockwork since he was inaugurated in Nov 20th 2016.

Surely, this is no way to run the most powerful nation on earth.

Even today, President Trump's tweets about the London attack got push back saying that his messages were both unwelcome and ill informed.

For the first time in US history, going forward, the Trump Administration has announced a new policy. On issues that the White House does not want to discuss anymore (like the alleged Russian interference in the 2016 election), you can no longer expect a direct response from the US Press Secretary, Sean Spicer. He will instead refer you to a new team of Trump lawyers across the street from the White House. This is an obvious ploy by the Administration to sideline any investigation and tie up and tire down the Press Corp with slow and protracted responses. While common in the corporate world for big corporations to wear down small litigants with extended legal discussion and cost, this practice is not common nor good for the democratic process. Great for lawyers, not so great for tax payers.

In the eyes of the world, America gets a little less great every day.
    here again bash Trump.. while your own country is sinking Canada Passes Bill to Let Government Remove Kids from Christian Homes ⋆ The Constitution

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    And every poll prior to the November election showed him losing. Some, in a four way race, had him as low as 38% at one tie following the convention.
    True, but you failed to also mention that Clinton was rarely more than 4 points ahead of him, and in some of them he was ahead of her.
    The polls I mentioned earlier are simple approve or disapprove. A two-way race and he is behind quite substantially.
    Historically, Obama's approval hovered just under or just over 50%

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    True, but you failed to also mention that Clinton was rarely more than 4 points ahead of him, and in some of them he was ahead of her.
    The polls I mentioned earlier are simple approve or disapprove. A two-way race and he is behind quite substantially.
    Historically, Obama's approval hovered just under or just over 50%
    and you must admit ... if CNN-MSNBC does a poll.. who are they going to get to call in from their viewers.. LIBERALS... just like you would expect Republicans would take the Faux News polls... frankly I don't put much faith in polls esp when just before the election all the MSNBC -CNN - ABC -CBS polls were calling for a landslide by Clinton.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by 1stcavvet View Post
    34 days in and the SNOWFLAKES have never stopped bitching, give it a rest, you complainers never said a word about all the dishonesty in Obama's regime, all the money changing hands with the Clinton's crime family, and still make like it never happened. You think it's ridiculous for anyone to even bring it up. Open your eyes, Trump is at least more honest and hard working for US, yes all the people, than the last regime. without all the underhanded and closed door crap like Obama and the Clintons. NO NO!!! you don't have to say thank you. I voted for Trump to save my country, not just for all you stupid asses that were being led to slaughter and didn't even realize it!!!! YOUR WELCOME

First, this is a copier forum not politics.org. I voted for Trump and will vote for him again in 4 years. Why is a person from Canada worried about a country that is not your own. Sounds like you need to worry about copiers or go to another website.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

[QUOTE=theengel;565621]What keeps this thread going is you.

You seemed to have enjoyed the ride. You post a response quite often.

On a day that President Trump was supposed to talk about his new $1T infrastructure spending plans, he gets needlessly distracted by tweeting against the Mayor of London and criticizing his own Justice Dept about the travel ban.

His Press aides are now trying to say that the media should ignore the President's tweets because they do not represent Executive orders or actual policies.