Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Ricoh 2510 - Replaced new NIC card and now couldn't obtain IP address on the machine

Re: Ricoh 2510 - Replaced new NIC card and now couldn't obtain IP address on the mach

Quote Originally Posted by larryespinosa View Post
    Thank you slimslob.
    Yes I did put the NVRAM, HDD, memory and print scan option sd card from the original board into the new one. And still the switch light connection is still amber light/orange. So I can not input the ip on the machine. Is not functioning.
    Thank you.
    The fact that the scan and print features aren't even available by pressing the buttons, and that there is no SC code associated with the condition to me suggests a problem with the SD card: Defective, locked, or incorrect slot.

The colour of the light on the NIC is redundant until you get the Print /scan functions back up on the machine

Senior Tech 250+ Posts kannuki2's Avatar

Re: Ricoh 2510 - Replaced new NIC card and now couldn't obtain IP address on the mach

First, I would recommend setting the IP address static and tether your laptop to ping it directly.

If you still have no connection, check if network IEEE 802.XXX is enable in user tools? This setting must be off.