Thread: cleaning house

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts tcypy1961's Avatar

cleaning house

can I do better than 10cents/pound for all my old circuit boards analog and digital.
    thanks!!!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    cleaning house

Re: cleaning house

You'd be better off posting that question here > http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/fo...ade-or-wanted/

Hello everyone, I need a new vacuum cleaner for cleaning my house, can you recommend something inexpensive but really good? Perhaps in online stores there are quality vacuum cleaners and at a good price.

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    cleaning house

Quote Originally Posted by Toyota View Post
    I have always had a problem with house cleaning. I have a lot of work and I come home from work very tired and I don’t want anything ... And I also have to clean the apartment. My husband and I decided after watching the review here Cleanup Expert to order a home robot vacuum cleaner. It has become much easier for me to cope around the house, I can finally take some time for myself, so if you need it, take note of what will make life easier for you!
    HEY SPAMMER, if you want to post advertising links, you have to purchase advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefina View Post
    Hello everyone, I need a new vacuum cleaner for cleaning my house, can you recommend something inexpensive but really good? Perhaps in online stores there are quality vacuum cleaners and at a good price.
    YOU SUCK

Quote Originally Posted by [COLOR=#3E3E3E
    Toyota[/COLOR]
    I have always had a problem with house cleaning. I have a lot of work and I come home from work very tired and I don’t want anything ... And I also have to clean the apartment. My husband and I decided after watching the review here Cleanup Expert to order a home robot vacuum cleaner. It has become much easier for me to cope around the house, I can finally take some time for myself, so if you need it, take note of what will make life easier for you!

AND SO DO YOU AND YOUR SHITTY VACUUMS