Page 30 of 130 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738394080 ... LastLast

Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Quote Originally Posted by eddy out View Post
    Seth Rich became the 46th of 48 murdered Clinton acquaintances after he released the DNC emails to WikiLeaks. Those emails showed the corruption in the DNC. Hillary lost because she was a crooked candidate, the Russians did not do it. This is misinformation intended to confuse the people who can't really think for themselves.

Your right some confused people who can't really think for themselves. Follow your LEADER.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Your right some confused people who can't really think for themselves. Follow your LEADER.
    Please...you can do better than that. Come on, I am pulling for you! May I go out on a limb and guess you will soon be calling me a racist?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eddy out View Post
    Seth Rich became the 46th of 48 murdered Clinton acquaintances after he released the DNC emails to WikiLeaks. Those emails showed the corruption in the DNC. Hillary lost because she was a crooked candidate, the Russians did not do it. This is misinformation intended to confuse the people who can't really think for themselves.
    trump has made a career of not paying his contractors. I submit that he is the true crook. He is taking money out of the hands of hard working people. Even I could become rich if I didn't pay for work that has been completed for me.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    trump has made a career of not paying his contractors. I submit that he is the true crook. He is taking money out of the hands of hard working people. Even I could become rich if I didn't pay for work that has been completed for me.
    Really? That's what your argument is reduced to? The racism and sexism didn't work, so now, out of the thousands of contractors Trump has hired, you're going to talk about the one or two guys who didn't do their jobs and so didn't get paid?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    Really? That's what your argument is reduced to? The racism and sexism didn't work, so now, out of the thousands of contractors Trump has hired, you're going to talk about the one or two guys who didn't do their jobs and so didn't get paid?
    Uh, no. I was just responding to the constant referring to hillary as a crook, and by no means am I saying she isn't,. She lost you righties, let it go. Lol
    And, just so you know, it is more than a couple contractors he has stiffed. It is kind of his trademark. Because he is "Like, really smart" haha

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Uh, no. I was just responding to the constant referring to hillary as a crook, and by no means am I saying she isn't,. She lost you righties, let it go. Lol
    And, just so you know, it is more than a couple contractors he has stiffed. It is kind of his trademark. Because he is "Like, really smart" haha
    The problem is that the Clintons (and Obama as well) politicized our intelligence agencies, and now we've got all this work to do in order to reverse all of their damage. Her crookedness is far reaching and has tainted so much in this country, it's gonna be a while before we can flush away all of her filth.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

The problem is that the Clintons (and Obama as well) politicized our intelligence agencies, and now we've got all this work to do in order to reverse all of their damage. Her crookedness is far reaching and has tainted so much in this country, it's gonna be a while before we can flush away all of her filth.
    So, now you are deflecting. trump is a dirtbag who doesn't pay his contractors so you are throwing smoke about clinton.
    She lost, let it go. lol

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

She lost, let it go. lol
    funny that's what we've been telling the left for over a year now... they didn't listen either!

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    funny that's what we've been telling the left for over a year now... they didn't listen either!
    Roll back through any of these post relating to trump and you will see it is only the right who constantly continues to bring her name into the conversation.

Mr Trump Has a LONG History of NOT Paying. You only believe the BS from TRUMP, FOX FAKE NEWS and Breitbart News
    Where's his tax returns he promised? Just another LIE
    Maybe you went to TRUMP University

Just google it

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills
    Last edited by bsm2; 01-26-2018 at 05:44 PM.