Page 37 of 130 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787 ... LastLast
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Re: How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    And did you lose to them too? Lol
    it is not a stretch from you to a child. When you argue with a child you never really win, you simply compromise and make it a teaching moment. with you, however, i just see a naive person who doesn't even know when they are wrong

Interactive Timeline: Everything We Know About Russia and President Trump

Interactive Timeline: Everything We Know About Russia and President Trump

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eddy out View Post
    dude, have you even reached puberty?
    Ouch!!!! Good come back. Hallmark of the right. The Good Old Personal attack.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

it is not a stretch from you to a child. When you argue with a child you never really win, you simply compromise and make it a teaching moment. with you, however, i just see a naive person who doesn't even know when they are wrong
    Please explain. What am I wrong about, and why?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

I read it and I admit I may not understand it all, but I don't see anything that lives up to the hype.
    It is written by someone who is a Republican supporter of trump, so it is likely biased in that direction.

Sen. John McCain On Nunes Memo Release: ‘We Are Doing Putin’s Job For Him’

“In 2016, the Russian government engaged in an elaborate plot to interfere in an American election and undermine our democracy,” McCain said. “Russia employed the same tactics it has used to influence elections around the world, from France and Germany to Ukraine, Montenegro and beyond.”

“The latest attacks against the FBI and Department of Justice serve no American interests ― no party’s, no President’s, only Putin’s,” McCain added. “The American people deserve to know all the facts surrounding Russia’s ongoing efforts to subvert our democracy, which is why Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation must proceed unimpeded.

Sen. John McCain On Nunes Memo Release: 'We Are Doing Putin's Job For Him' | HuffPost

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Ouch!!!! Good come back. Hallmark of the right. The Good Old Personal attack.
    The Canadian who began this thread seemed distraught over the fact that his buddy Obama and the DNC was no longer president. It matters not whether a Canadian is happy about POTUS, but that is where this divisive thread began. You state that Clinton is irrelevant, but I disagree, since that where this started. The whining has been constant since last November 8th and you are a part of the losing team, you should get over it. Me, on the other hand, I moved on November 9th, 2016, but I do get frustrated with you and anyone like you. You can not simply declare yourself the winner of anything, especially this argument. If you were really aware, you would know that the entire 'Russian' thing with Trump is fabricated. It was fabricated to confuse you and salesserviceguy and every other nim whit who misses Obama. Obama takes it up the butt when he bows to the world and weakens us as a country. Had Trump not won, we would be in such deep poop that the USA may not have been able to recover. You seem to think that you are clever and can simply change the narrative, or the rhetoric, or the rules, of this argument and claim a win.
    Espionage is a way of life in today's world. Of course Russia plays with our elections, after all, we have already played with theirs, successfully. If you would admit that we are better off as a country today than before Trump, without believing he is not deserving of the credit, you could understand why Trump was elected. Me and thousands of other Americans believed he would make America Great Again.
    Clinton and Obama are criminals that would have decimated our beautiful country to the point of collapse.
    I said arguing with you is worse than arguing with a child for a reason. Your juvenile reply made me think and comment in such a way, since I realize arguing with someone who will never consider they could be wrong is futile.
    Last edited by eddy out; 02-05-2018 at 03:49 AM.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

The Canadian who began this thread seemed distraught over the fact that his buddy Obama and the DNC was no longer president. It matters not whether a Canadian is happy about POTUS, but that is where this divisive thread began. You state that Clinton is irrelevant, but I disagree, since that where this started. The whining has been constant since last November 8th and you are a part of the losing team, you should get over it. Me, on the other hand, I moved on November 9th, 2017, but I do get frustrated with you and anyone like you. You can not simply declare yourself the winner of anything, especially this argument. If you were really aware, you would know that the entire 'Russian' thing with Trump is fabricated. It was fabricated to confuse you and salesserviceguy and every other nim whit who misses Obama. Obama is a pussy who bowed to the world and weakened us as a country. Had Trump not won, we would be in such deep poop that the USA may not have been able to recover. You seem to think that you are clever and can simply change the narrative, or the rhetoric, or the rules, of this argument and claim a win.
    Espionage is a way of life in today's world. Of course Russia plays with our elections, after all, we have already played with theirs, successfully. If you would admit that we are better off as a country today than before Trump, without believing he is not deserving of the credit, you could understand why Trump was elected. Me and thousands of other Americans believed he would make America Great Again.
    Clinton and Obama are criminals that would have decimated our beautiful country to the point of collapse.
    I said arguing with you is worse than arguing with a child for a reason. Your juvenile reply made me think and comment in such a way, since I realize arguing with someone who will never consider they could be wrong is futile.
    Believe me, I am aware that if the entire Russian thing with trump were truly fabricated trump wouldn't not be so distracted by it.
    How you feel about me doesn't really bother me in the least.
    Not one of us here knows whether they are right or wrong. We all have our personal biases and beliefs and seek out information that reinforces those biases and beliefs, it is just human nature. We may fool ourselves by reading opposing views, but we don't read them impartially. I tell myself every day "just because I believe something it doesn't mean I am right".
    As for my "juvenile reply" I was simply testing your sense of humour, which seems to be lacking.
    In closing, people in politics don't give a rats ass about you, me or anyone else that isn't already rich. We are just tax revenue and votes. Trump proved this with his tax reform. While the average citizen saves tens to hundreds of dollars temporarily, his wealthy peers will be saving millions permanently.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

There are so many people, who to me, seem brainwashed. I apologize to think you were one of them, Copier addict. That being said, your reply was exactly what any one of them would have done. I do not appreciate anyone setting this entire divisive thread up for entertainment value, like you salesserviceguy. I am all in for my country and have very little patience for the kneeling or obstructionist behavior we all experience today. What is best for the USA may not be best for Canada or Mexico or Guatemala or Saudi Arabia or Iran, but I still want the best for my...or rather, our country. I believe we have the best country and the president at this time, irregardless of what the obstructionists may say. Please accept my deepest apologies, copier addict. ps, I actually do have a sense of humor,