Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Motorola Barcode Scanner DS9208 issue on MPC3004

Hello fellas,

Has anyone had a problem with motorola barcode scanner DS9208 scanning cards? This barcodescanner (usb connection to SOP) is connected to a Ricoh MPC3004 mfd with papercutsolution (SOP version papercut) on machine and users scan their cards (barcodes on cards) to logininto papercut. I performed a firmware update on the barcode scanner using theutility Zebra 123Scan2. The barcode scanner was working prior to updating thefirmware but after updating it no longer works (as in when users scan cardsit's not logging in).

What settings in the Zebra Scan123 utility needs to be set for barcode scanner to work? i.e. cable connection -
    SNAPI, HID Keyboard Emulation, USB OPOS Handheld etc? , symbology's, modify data and imaging etc.

Many thanks

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    Motorola Barcode Scanner DS9208 issue on MPC3004

Re: Motorola Barcode Scanner DS9208 issue on MPC3004

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewS View Post
    Hello fellas,
    Has anyone had a problem with motorola barcode scanner DS9208 scanning cards? This barcodescanner (usb connection to SOP) is connected to a Ricoh MPC3004 mfd with papercutsolution (SOP version papercut) on machine and users scan their cards (barcodes on cards) to logininto papercut. I performed a firmware update on the barcode scanner using theutility Zebra 123Scan2. The barcode scanner was working prior to updating thefirmware but after updating it no longer works (as in when users scan cardsit's not logging in).
    What settings in the Zebra Scan123 utility needs to be set for barcode scanner to work? i.e. cable connection -
    SNAPI, HID Keyboard Emulation, USB OPOS Handheld etc? , symbology's, modify data and imaging etc.
    Many thanks
    did the FW upload fail? I would contact Motorola.