Re: Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Russia Russia Russia

Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee are gearing up to publicly release a trove of Facebook ads linked to Russia.

“We have been in ongoing discussions with Facebook and hope to have the final redacted ads in our possession within a matter of days. As soon as we receive them, it is our intention to share them with the public," Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), ranking member on the committee, said in a statement to The Hill on Sunday.

The Wall Street Journal was the first to report on the potential release of the ads. According to the report, more than 3,000 could be released.
    The release could provide further insight into how much Facebook was exploited by Russian actors during the 2016 presidential election.

According to the Journal, the ads could be released early this week depending on whether the panel's Democrats can reach an agreement with Facebook over how much to redact.
    Facebook said the ads were purchased by the Internet Research Agency, which has been tied to the Kremlin.

The House Intelligence Committee has been plagued by infighting between its Democratic and Republican members.

The Republican-majority committee released their final report last month detailing Russian election meddling, saying there was no evidence of collusion between President Trump and Russian election interference.

However, Democrats on the committee pushed back, saying the probe had not yet concluded and that the investigation was politically fraught.

The report comes as Facebook finds itself in hot water for its handling of Russia's use of the platform during the 2016 campaign.

Facebook revealed in September it had identified 470 accounts connected to the Internet Research Agency, who purchased 3,000 ads meant to foment political tension during the campaign.

The social media company has also faced backlash over its relationship with British research firm Cambridge Analytica, which had connections to the Trump campaign and has since announced it is shutting down.

Facebook said in March that the research firm improperly harvested the data of 87 million Facebook users, going against its policies.

Can we VOTE NOW!

President Trump claimed without citing any evidence that special counsel Robert Mueller's team has "unrevealed conflicts of interest," calling them "13 Angry Democrats in charge of the Russian Witch Hunt."

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Just how Crazy is Donald Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Can we VOTE NOW!

President Trump claimed without citing any evidence that special counsel Robert Mueller's team has "unrevealed conflicts of interest," calling them "13 Angry Democrats in charge of the Russian Witch Hunt."
    The sheep eat this stuff up.
    Close the borders, arm the teachers, build a wall etc. I would call him a moron, but I would be insulting morons.
    The only time he is the smartest one in the room is after everyone else has left. Lol

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts theengel's Avatar

And yet every time I've chased a specific issue down with you, you reveal the fact that you've NEVER thought a single one of these issues out.

The one thing I've always noticed--the further right you go on a subject, the more familiar proponents are with the facts, and how those facts fit together.

You try to make yourself appear 'open,' but you're not. Now, you're insulting people simply because of their opinions on border security and gun control. And yet, your own opinions are as dictated as anything could possibly be.

You sir, are just a better versed BSM. That is all. You don't have a single original thought floating in that brain of yours.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theengel View Post
    And yet every time I've chased a specific issue down with you, you reveal the fact that you've NEVER thought a single one of these issues out.

The one thing I've always noticed--the further right you go on a subject, the more familiar proponents are with the facts, and how those facts fit together.

You try to make yourself appear 'open,' but you're not. Now, you're insulting people simply because of their opinions on border security and gun control. And yet, your own opinions are as dictated as anything could possibly be.

You sir, are just a better versed BSM. That is all. You don't have a single original thought floating in that brain of yours.
    Lol!! Thanks. You just ignore everything I respond with so I just stopped giving you anything.
    I'm not sure what the second sentence even means. Please explain.
    Look back in history, when a leader wants absolute control they first discredit the press, then they create an enemy and then they close the borders. Next is to say it is not the right time for an election. We will see about that last one I guess.

PS. If you are a sheep, I apologize for insulting you.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post

Facebook said in March that the research firm improperly harvested the data of 87 million Facebook users, going against its policies.
    oh this is the same research group that OBAMA'S team bragged about how they used the same type data mining during their 2nd run for office?

funny how that works.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    The only time he is the smartest one in the room is after everyone else has left. Lol
    so I guess it would be safe to say you'd never be allowed in the room?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    oh this is the same research group that OBAMA'S team bragged about how they used the same type data mining during their 2nd run for office?

funny how that works.

HA HA HA blame Obama what a broken record
    Only the Russian's and Maybe the Trump Campaign used it to interfere with the 2016 election

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil B. View Post
    so I guess it would be safe to say you'd never be allowed in the room?

I may not be allowed in, but it's okay, I will stand with you.

Kidding. I can stand by myself.

Here we go again, Can WE VOTE NOW!

Trump wants Congress to slash $15 billion in spending

President Trump will ask Congress Tuesday to slash $15 billion from the previously approved spending package, including funds from the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) and the Affordable Care Act, an administration official said during a background briefing Monday.

“It appears that sabotaging our health care system to the detriment of middle-class families wasn’t enough for President Trump and Republicans; now they’re going after health care dollars that millions of children rely on, especially during outbreaks of the flu and other deadly illnesses,” said a Democratic leader.