Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    HP M72630dn is it copier or laser printer?

Re: HP M72630dn is it copier or laser printer?

Please keep in mind that dealer specifications are always optimistic in the extreme. If you were to run 40K per month you would destroy it in less than a year.

A more realistic estimate is to take the dealer number: 40K and divide it by 1/2
    20K is a more realistic number. =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    Please keep in mind that dealer specifications are always optimistic in the extreme. If you were to run 40K per month you would destroy it in less than a year.

A more realistic estimate is to take the dealer number: 40K and divide it by 1/2
    Thanks for your suggestion.
    Yes. you are right. most possible that the volume is only 15-20k (i dont think can be last for 20k within 5 years) per month and the costing of the maintain for consumable part are more expensive because look at the manual of the spare part design. Example Heating Unit (own opinion).

teacher-guide-expert-guru 2,500+ Posts
    HP M72630dn is it copier or laser printer?

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post

Like Kyocera printers for 200$. Drum and developer life 600K?
    Practice makes perfect
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it
    A picture is worth a thousand words
    If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself

Senior Tech 100+ Posts xring1958's Avatar

HP sold a rebadged version of a Sharp MFP retativly recently. This may be a rebadged version of another brand since it doesnt resemble the current sharp equipment. When I was a field tech I hated the short lived rebadged equipment because they often were not serviced well by the adoptive company since the operating systems like sims and codes varied from the normal equipment that the company serviced. When the customer finds out it is really brand Y not brand X and comes to Brand Y for proper service the machines might have changes that make servicing or suppling them difficult.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zoraldinho View Post
    Like Kyocera printers for 200$. Drum and developer life 600K?
    Wow....

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xring1958 View Post
    HP sold a rebadged version of a Sharp MFP retativly recently. This may be a rebadged version of another brand since it doesnt resemble the current sharp equipment. When I was a field tech I hated the short lived rebadged equipment because they often were not serviced well by the adoptive company since the operating systems like sims and codes varied from the normal equipment that the company serviced. When the customer finds out it is really brand Y not brand X and comes to Brand Y for proper service the machines might have changes that make servicing or suppling them difficult.
    Learn from your experience. thanks for sharing.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xring1958 View Post
    This is the re-badged Samsung X4300 series machine. However they did fix a few of the annoying issues with the old samsung units, however it still has some of its own annoying issues with the HP interface lol. But overall its a good unit in my experience and easy to work on.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Talking Re: HP M72630dn is it copier or laser printer?

Quote Originally Posted by hellcat View Post
    This is the re-badged Samsung X4300 series machine. However they did fix a few of the annoying issues with the old samsung units, however it still has some of its own annoying issues with the HP interface lol. But overall its a good unit in my experience and easy to work on.
    Thank you for the info.

As i know that they bought over samsung laser printer dept. But i did not know they modify it. This really help me alot.