Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Man About Town 250+ Posts CanonSco's Avatar
    We rent a BC2 server. As well as having our own MW1 and L4D2 Servers. I got bored of BC2 very quickly. It is our quietest server, even COD4 is busier after all this time.

Rented servers are a real PIA. It will be going to make way for a dedicated Black Ops Server in November. Cant wait. Our mappers are salivating at the thought

If you want to join us, you are more than welcome. Info @ MATURE GAMERS - {MG}
    Yes, I am a nerd.
    Gaming PC - check. Raspberry Pi - Check. Custom ROM on phone - check. Thick glasses - check.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by lonesome View Post
    I think that most people playing it would love it, there's a reason why it's number 1. I too am addicted
    I agree with you. I remember not sleeping for 5 days on end because of MW2!

1 month to go for Black Ops....then I can snap my MW2 disc in half. Then set it on fire.

We have just pre ordered a Black Ops Server. Cant wait.
    Yes, I am a nerd.
    Gaming PC - check. Raspberry Pi - Check. Custom ROM on phone - check. Thick glasses - check.

A small Bump.

Call of Duty Black Ops installing on our server as I speak. Anyone want to play then come see us at Mature Gamers - MG
    I am installing the game on my new pc right now , but wont let me play it until midnight as that's the release date, stupid steam.
    Yes, I am a nerd.

Black Ops. Awesome game!

Yes , we are loving it.

It has its issues , but at least they are working on them rather than leaving it like MW2.

Search us if you want a game ,

Server - [MG]www.maturegamers.me.uk
    Hardcore only
    Yes, I am a nerd.

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    some parts of the single player I liked, but I was not too hot about some scenes where check points were just too far apart to continue forward and having to replay the same fight over and over and over again. A good example is in vietnam, the base being overrun. Some check points were ok, but one where I had to go down a hill into a valley, jumping from one trench position to the next, you can only get so far and the other dumbass soldiers that are there with you fail to move up and support....took me forever to progress past that point of the scenario.

Interesting story. But again, too short. Mostly because I never had to worry about being wounded...get a wound, wait ten seconds and you automatically get healed and can progress. Frankly, I hate that feature.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Gotta admit I have not played Single Player on any of the COD games .....Its all about human interaction for me.

On a plus note , the BO servers are getting more stable each day , and at least they are working on the bugs. Or clan is having a great time playing it atm.
    Yes, I am a nerd.

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abner.sterling View Post
    the highscore of pjdbm in the game mah jongg garden got beaten by ni311 ,with a score of 25542.

piss off spammer
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Due to demand , we now have our cracked COD4 server back up and running.

So, COD2,COD4,COD5 + COD7 running

Everybody welcome.
    Yes, I am a nerd.