Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Modern Warfare 2

Okay, I play Modern Warfare 2 and love it. Anyone else?
    *Beat campaign on regular and working on veteran level
    *Playing mostly multiplayer now

Service Manager 250+ Posts joelsa12's Avatar
    This game is the devil. It gets me into a lot of trouble with my wife...... I am addicted to it. If you are playing via PS3 call tag Prolifick send me a friend request would love to play.

Quote Originally Posted by joelsa12 View Post
    This game is the devil. It gets me into a lot of trouble with my wife...... I am addicted to it. If you are playing via PS3 call tag Prolifick send me a friend request would love to play.
    LOL, I know what you mean about the wife! Sorry, bro, I have the PS3 also but I have MW2 for the Xbox, but I play mostly the PC version. What's your favorite weapon and perk set up? I love being the sniper and am currently trying to master the Barrett. I've already hit 1st Prestige and can do 2nd but as I said, am trying to master my weapons because once you prestige everything starts back at zero!

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    I did play it when it first came out....a few times through. Disappointed at how short the game was. The first one seemed harder, though I do admit I had a bitch of a time with that scenario in the house where you are trying to fight off soldiers coming from every direction while your team extracts some data from a computer if I recall right. Pretty misleading DVD set, one a dual layer DVD and a second single layer DVD. I thought I was getting a huge game when I first looked at it.

But that was before I gave up my old box (Athlon64 3000 with 2G RAM and GF8600GT) as a Christmas present to the parents so my mom could play better games on a more stable platform. I am currently using their old one until taxes come in and I can dive into one of those latest quad processor setups and dump this unstable POS that definitely could not play MW2 if its life depended on it. Prolly crash during the install is my belief.

As for shooters, I am a HUGE fan of Ghost Recon (all 4 from first gen), GRAW and GRAW2 and eagerly waiting for GRAW3. These games are far far more tough...you get hit, you are likely down for the count. Any of your team gets hit, they are out until the end of the scenario unless you restart. In the time I can complete one scenario in there is about the time it took me to complete MW2 as a whole game.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Quote Originally Posted by Stirton.M View Post
    I did play it when it first came out....a few times through. Disappointed at how short the game was. The first one seemed harder, though I do admit I had a bitch of a time with that scenario in the house where you are trying to fight off soldiers coming from every direction while your team extracts some data from a computer if I recall right. Pretty misleading DVD set, one a dual layer DVD and a second single layer DVD. I thought I was getting a huge game when I first looked at it.

But that was before I gave up my old box (Athlon64 3000 with 2G RAM and GF8600GT) as a Christmas present to the parents so my mom could play better games on a more stable platform. I am currently using their old one until taxes come in and I can dive into one of those latest quad processor setups and dump this unstable POS that definitely could not play MW2 if its life depended on it. Prolly crash during the install is my belief.

As for shooters, I am a HUGE fan of Ghost Recon (all 4 from first gen), GRAW and GRAW2 and eagerly waiting for GRAW3. These games are far far more tough...you get hit, you are likely down for the count. Any of your team gets hit, they are out until the end of the scenario unless you restart. In the time I can complete one scenario in there is about the time it took me to complete MW2 as a whole game.
    I haven't played those in fact I haven't really played much FPS, MW2 is really my 1st time. You heard about MAG coming out for PS3? It's supposed to be a super massive FPS that can allow I think 256 players to play simultaneously! I just hope there's no lag issues!

lonesome
    I think that most people playing it would love it, there's a reason why it's number 1. I too am addicted

Man About Town 250+ Posts CanonSco's Avatar
    Nobody play it properly?

As in on the PC

Console aiming -

I have gamed on the PC for some time. We currently play MW2 but also have a MW1 server running that will swap to Black Ops in November time.
    come visit us. All welcome
    EU Mature Gamers - Home

This is one cool game, good graphics.

But what I like even more. FarCry 2. That game is awesome.

AvisAustin
    I love being the sniper and am currently trying to master the Barrett.

American Education Services
    American Education Source

<---------------MW2..ppffttt.....BF:BC2 here