Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bubble shooter

Bubble shooter

Okay, before I get fired from my job, what the hell is the secret to this damn game. I just got done playing it for 2 hrs and was only able to get 100k pts. I see the high score is around 450k and I'm wondering who has 8 hrs to put into a single game. Please give me some hints or I will be scrolling through the employment section of this damn forum looking for a job in back country Austalia with a boss that thinks that kangaroos are good lookin'

11x17

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Bubble shooter

Quote Originally Posted by 11x17 View Post
    Okay, before I get fired from my job, what the hell is the secret to this damn game. I just got done playing it for 2 hrs and was only able to get 100k pts. I see the high score is around 450k and I'm wondering who has 8 hrs to put into a single game. Please give me some hints or I will be scrolling through the employment section of this damn forum looking for a job in back country Austalia with a boss that thinks that kangaroos are good lookin'

11x17
    I had the same thoughts about 4 months ago when I quit trying to catch some of the bubble shooter studs.

The Great Gazoo 250+ Posts kyoceradude's Avatar
    I just got done playing it for 2 hrs and was only able to get 100k pts.
    11x17
    Wow, I was only able to get to about 40 something K. I think they use a joystick to obtain some of the high scores. I would like to know how you score over 40 on Simon? (mayby their cheating and writing down the sequence. Not to mention the high score on hexagon, thats a killer.
    My mission here on Earth is to help all you Dum-Dums!

C'mon DAZ, chime in any time. I see you have ten top scores so you must have some tips for us lesser humans.

Dukem

Secret to Bubble Shooter - the most evil addictive game ever invented!

Just send your login info along with $50.00 to....Ok I'm kidding, besides it's good to be King!

It's not easy being green 1,000+ Posts Cipher's Avatar

Smile

C'mon DAZ, chime in any time. I see you have ten top scores so you must have some tips for us lesser humans.
    LOL persistence!

I'm by no means unbeatable though as Dean and scully have stolen a few of my high scores away from me over the last week or so (grrrrrr gits) LOL.

But for the record I'm not very good at the bubble shooter game either.
    • Knowledge not shared, is eventually knowledge that becomes lost... like tears in the rain.

Fully qualified technician for Ricoh - Canon - Sharp - HP - Brother

Dukem
    My high score is over 1.5 million (best score of all time) but I think I can do better.
    Hint #1: When you stop shooting, bubbles stop dropping so you can take a break.
    Hint #2: Put your mouse curser where you want the bubble to go. It helps with the aim.
    Hint #3: Practice your bank shots.
    Hint #4: Practice, practice, practice. Remember, there are 24 hours in every day - and if that's not enough there are always the nights.

OMD-227
    I will be scrolling through the employment section of this damn forum looking for a job in back country Austalia with a boss that thinks that kangaroos are good lookin'

11x17

Who said they aren't?

We ride them to work each day. The pouch makes a great toolkit.

happyga
    very addicting game

lonesome
    Thanks for the heads up. I'd rather not start on this game until I resign from my job next month!