Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ME or ME2 Fans?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    ME or ME2 Fans?

Re: ME or ME2 Fans?

Yeah...that scream kills me. The funny thing is when you play multi-player and there's a Banshee, you will see some teammates run away and some run up to it. Either way it's not going to be good. Multi-player is cool because eventually they unlock the aliens and you can play something different than human, plus they have guns you can't get in the game. I'll send you my email address via private message so you can play some evening on multiplayer with me. They all move different and do different things. I'm playing the game second time around now. This time on insanity with a infiltrator. I was thinking I chose the wrong thing, but I changed the special power to energy drain. That takes the barrier down on a Banshee really fast. Just don't let her get too close or it's all over. I think I have a harder time with the Brutes. Their heads are hung low and it's hard to get a headshot. Multiplayer affects your game too. You will have conversations open and your overall readiness goes up. The ending is crappy, but EA promised to make a fix to change it.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Coke in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!".

sounds like a plan only problem is the time difference between Maine and Kalgoorlie, you are 12 hours behind me

maybe able to catch up on a weekend sometime

ME or ME2 Fans?

That's what I realized. Check your PM's. Saturday is probably the only day
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Coke in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!".

Sorry Prntrfxr, no message .
    just start on Diablo 3, yes i know i need a life lol, however it is a good way to relax from work and working on vintage cars

ME or ME2 Fans?

I didn't realize I had to empty the "sent items" folder, not just the inbox. Fixed it, so you should get the PM now. Sorry it was so long, I really do talk too much.

ME or ME2 Fans?

A true gamer does not spam. Get lost, Shoe Party!

Administrator 500+ Posts Aneurysm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prntrfxr View Post
    A true gamer does not spam. Get lost, Shoe Party!
    No need to get lost, He's been banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    --
    Snap, Crackle, Aneurysm!

GeromyPower

I also play ME 3. I think it’s superb.

certified scrub 500+ Posts
    ME or ME2 Fans?

So tired these days, tired or lacking enthusiasm to play, end up watching boss fight and ending on this series.

Pretty epic.
    Idling colour developers are not healthy developers.

ME or ME2 Fans?

Boss fight/ending on ME3 is improved, but still crappy in my opinion. Most people only play the single player once or twice and then whenever there is new story dlc. Everyone plays the multiplayer part of the game, which was not present in ME or ME2.

ME3 has multiplayer where you co-op with 3 friends. They have instituted a new system of challenges and rewards which makes it impossible to stop playing. There are so many characters to choose from and like the single player you can build the skill tree of each one many many different ways. There are right and wrong ways to build. Each character/species has its own strengths and weaknesses. They have also added new equipment, mods, and weapons. There are now 4 enemy species each with a variety of different classes, and 4 skill levels (Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum difficulty). Platinum is with all species at the same time. You have 11 waves, there are different team missions and goals to accomplish in every wave. There's also a skill in getting your team balanced. If you have too many squishy characters, it gets very challenging to have a full extraction.

Reasons I play: Every time you play it is a different game, you control so much of what or how your character plays since you build them, and you have interaction with real team mates from around the world.

The downside is every time they fix something in the game they mess up something else. Game play issues are common, but that's EA for you.