Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ME or ME2 Fans?

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    ME or ME2 Fans?

ME or ME2 Fans?

Anybody play Mass Effect or Mass Effect 2? I am completely addicted.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Coke in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!".

Banned User
    Mass Effect 2 addict too. Want tips??? Just PM me!

Professional Moron 2,500+ Posts TonerMunkeh's Avatar
    Borrowed Mass Effect off a mate last week. It got switched off after about 17 minutes. Long live Halo!!!!
    It's 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.

ME or ME2 Fans?

Good game
    I didn't like it if first minutes, but got addicted too. I played it year ago so I'm not sure if it was ME2...

Banned User
    HALO??? Kid stuff!

ME or ME2 Fans?

ME 1 is not as good, but playing it first and then importing the character to ME 2 makes the story better. It's not that the game play is better, definitely is not the graphics, it is the story that you get involved in. It is a thinking persons action game, because there is plenty of action with actual challenge to it (currently playing it on insanity), but it's like a movie that you get to interact with. You have moral decisions with consequences that can make your character and team members get killed in the end if you don't do it right. If you are a sci-fi buff and like story not just a shooter, you will like it. If you like juvenile games where you just shoot and kill bosses, play a different game.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Coke in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!".

salt2011

Mass Effect 2

Mass Effect 2 was good for me.

ME or ME2 Fans?

I've also been playing Fallout3 lately. I like the game better for the amount of weapons you can select from, but the ME2 story is awesome.

ME2 drags you into the game and you feel as if you're really a part of it. I tried to play as a bad character, but I actually began to feel sorry for the characters I interacted with and went back to being good. LOL. Never had a game do that to me before. For example, the DLC for Zaeed. You have a choice, either save the people at the refinery (building on fire) or choose the renegade option and go after Zaeed's nemesis. I thought I'd be bad, so I chose to let Zaeed have his revenge. The people in the refinery burned to death and the whole time you are going through the building you can hear them scream. At the end, it's real quiet because they're all dead and you really feel that you let them die. I felt so horrible afterward, I had to reload that part and save them. Can't wait for ME3.

ME or ME2 Fans?

Re: ME or ME2 Fans?

Anyone play ME3 lately?

Re: ME or ME2 Fans?

Been playing ME3.

the story is not to bad I had imported character from ME2 so the story sort of flows from decisions made in ME2.

Had to stop playing for a bit the final fights where starting to get to me. I HATE BANSHEE'S.