PDA

View Full Version : konicaminolta bh 700"ready to accept another job:

Custom Search

montana
06-20-2015, 08:51 PM
hi gentlemen...i have bizhub 700 which was serviced and stored for along period about one year ago..when i turned the machine on and it is warmed up and ready to copy.i tried to make copy.it is scanned the documents by the document feeder and it is displayed the message "ready to accept another job"and stay there no copying...is there any thing wrong?...please help me......thanks...

allan
06-21-2015, 03:40 AM
Do a demo page print after restarting the machine. Goto utility user settings and the printer settings. See if that prints.
Does the engine keep run?
These machine aslo do that if there is a fault or jam in the finisher. Remove the finisher and test.
If the machine was sitting its a good idea to run cartridge install mode in service mode.

montana
06-21-2015, 05:30 PM
Do a demo page print after restarting the machine. Goto utility user settings and the printer settings. See if that prints.
Does the engine keep run?
These machine aslo do that if there is a fault or jam in the finisher. Remove the finisher and test.
If the machine was sitting its a good idea to run cartridge install mode in service mode.
thanks my dear...but the machine unable to print demo page...it is only giving "ready to accept another job"after scan...so it does scan but no printing out...

allan
06-21-2015, 06:05 PM
My dear, Really:confused:.

Check the memory used.
Re-seat the ram and connectors.
Format HHD.

Some ideas.

copier addict
06-22-2015, 01:51 AM
Are the jobs sitting in the job list or are they being deleted?

emujo
06-22-2015, 01:20 PM
Did it have a key counter attached to it before it went into storage? From your description, it looks like the jobs are being "held". Emujo

montana
06-30-2015, 07:47 PM
Did it have a key counter attached to it before it went into storage? From your description, it looks like the jobs are being "held". Emujo
hi...the amazing thing there is a three machines in the store with the same issue...???is there any wrong with the storage conditions?...thanks:cool:

allan
03-15-2017, 06:37 PM
Sorry to resurrect this thread but I just had the same issue with a customer where the copy jobs would go through the document feeder but then just sit in the job list. Would not print demo page either. I logged into the web browser and saw the Imaging Units said End Life so I went into service mode and set them to "Not Stop" and then everything worked again.

Is that a BH700?? don't think so.

femaster
03-26-2017, 05:54 AM

allan
03-26-2017, 07:05 AM
@!*$%

Woxner
03-27-2017, 12:06 AM
check and reset the web counter. maybe well overdue and it stops machine

allan
03-27-2017, 05:17 AM
This thing simply stops rotating the web if the count runs out.

Seen guys not reset the counter and install a new web.
Or simply reset the web without replacing it causing it to tare from the shaft or break the gear.
That sucks if you rebuild the units.

Custom Search