PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C253 Scan / Fax not available

Custom Search

Copyfix
08-31-2015, 10:02 AM
Hi,
When I select the scan button it does not respond, I get a beep sound as if there is an error. I have tried trouble reset still the same.
Is there a possibility the scan function have been disabled?
Copyfix

mo0651
08-31-2015, 03:00 PM
Use the search feature here, That's been answered a lot! HDD uninstalled or failed.:cool:

copier addict
08-31-2015, 03:02 PM
It is more likely the HDD is either not installed physically or electronically. Remove the rear right cover to see it it is installed physically. If it is there go into service mode and turn it on there.
Hope this helps

emujo
08-31-2015, 03:47 PM
Is there any kind of authentication enforced at the MFP? Can you access the user boxes? Emujo

peter42
08-31-2015, 09:58 PM
Box-Fax and Scanfunctions are disabled if HDD is not availiable.
First check in Service mode, if HDD is present and OK.

Check again in Service-mode, do a HDD format and if it goes OK, install Animated stuff as in Display requested.
If not, Replace HDD, do a low level format, after that a high level format and install Animated stuff as in Display requested.
Have an Iphone with lot of Music or some unreaded Servicemanuals with you, it takes some time, to complete that procedure.

greetings peter

Copyfix
09-01-2015, 09:07 PM
Hi,
When I select the scan button it does not respond, I get a beep sound as if there is an error. I have tried trouble reset still the same.
Is there a possibility the scan function have been disabled?
Copyfix
Yes you where correct HDD was not enabled

Thank you all

Custom Search