PDA

View Full Version : Kon/Min Biz 250 "Please Wait" message

Custom Search

onabike
06-03-2008, 11:57 PM
Copier is unresponsive except a please wait message. Even if the sub switch is off the message still appears. Have swapped NVRAM, MFBS board (the one NVRAM mounts on) no change. Have also swapped Main Power supply and A board. Still no change. Contacted our friends at K/M no luck. Any hints out there. Thanks in advance.

beano
06-04-2008, 01:12 AM
do you try reflashing it

DadO
06-04-2008, 10:18 AM
I had similar case last year and i fixed it whit PWB-A board, even tho that was on biz 162 but u have same message and probably same cause.

Since u replaced the above mentioned board :) i suggest u try whit an cables that leads to PWB-A or try to replace whole display unit since its in close relation to PWB-A.

Good luck.

fixthecopier
06-04-2008, 11:42 AM
It sounds like a firmware issue. If you put in a new MFB, you should have flashed it. Do you have another machine close by? If so you could swap the MFB with one from a working machine.

mitchl
06-04-2008, 02:41 PM
This sounds NVRAMish to me either that or firmware related............. flash it and see what happens, it certainly couldnt hurt.

DocuSystems
06-04-2008, 03:45 PM
Try removing the scan board. If it comes up past the "Please Wait" message afterward, the Scan board needs replacement. It is on the MFBS mounted near the flash rom socket.
If this isn't it, hard drive can cause this also, though I don't know if that option is installed.

onabike
06-04-2008, 09:52 PM
It was the op panel. Thanks for all the replies.:):):)

Custom Search