PDA

View Full Version : konica 361 registration clutch

Custom Search

DOE
01-15-2016, 05:38 PM
i have tried to find free download of service manual so i dont have to ask easy to look up questions but i cant find one. need to replace registation clutch. copies move down further on page with each copy. can someone tell me where registation(timing) clutch is located. do i need to go in through back of machine to get to it. once again i opologize for asking question thats in manual. the company i work for doesnt have any manuals. very small company

CompyTech
01-15-2016, 10:10 PM
I've done a few of these. You have to remove the registration unit from the side of the machine and replace CL1(registration) and might as well replace CL2(loop) at the same time. Drum and DV comes out along with, lower front cover, developer side rail, suction boxes, and ADU drive assy located right next to the registration unit comes of with 5 screws..

Not super easy to do but not really hard either.

Be sure to clean that long grey rubber roller, that's the registration roller.

Good luck.

laitang
01-16-2016, 05:40 AM

[1] Screws not allowed to be removed
[2] Registration unit fixing plate
[3] Registration clutch

Reason for prohibition
The registration unit fixing plate is arranged to fix the registration unit firmly and to adjust the appropriate distance between the registration clutch gear and the destination gear. The distortion of the registration unit may result in the irregularity of pitches. They are adjusted to an appropriate value in advance. Therefore, do not remove these fixing screws.

DOE
01-19-2016, 08:59 PM
I've done a few of these. You have to remove the registration unit from the side of the machine and replace CL1(registration) and might as well replace CL2(loop) at the same time. Drum and DV comes out along with, lower front cover, developer side rail, suction boxes, and ADU drive assy located right next to the registration unit comes of with 5 screws..

Not super easy to do but not really hard either.

Be sure to clean that long grey rubber roller, that's the registration roller.

Good luck.
hi would you happen to know the part number for cl1 and cl2. thanks was able to remove unit

laitang
01-20-2016, 06:11 AM
hi would you happen to know the part number for cl1 and cl2. Thanks was able to remove unit

cl1: 57aa 8203 0
cl2: 50ga 8202 0

Custom Search