PDA

View Full Version : ineo 185 makes black copies

Custom Search

hugohug
01-25-2016, 10:23 AM
i have a new machine ineo 185 , when i make copy it makes black copies on side of the paper i think it was the drum so i cleaned it still no effect

i appreciate any suggestions about this

EarthKmTech
01-25-2016, 10:38 AM
This engine has no paper dust remover due to cost cutting if its the same as a bizhub 195. I've had issues on the KM 195 with lint and paper dust building up at the top of the drum getting contaminated with toner and developer and then arcing out the transfer roller in as little as 5-10k pages. This causes intermittent blanking starting at one side of the page in a similar pattern.

I wouldnt be surprised if something similar is going on in the charge section.

hugohug
01-25-2016, 10:58 AM
This engine has no paper dust remover due to cost cutting if its the same as a bizhub 195. I've had issues on the KM 195 with lint and paper dust building up at the top of the drum getting contaminated with toner and developer and then arcing out the transfer roller in as little as 5-10k pages. This causes intermittent blanking starting at one side of the page in a similar pattern.

I wouldnt be surprised if something similar is going on in the charge section.

thank you for replying , so i have to change the imaging unit right ?

EarthKmTech
01-25-2016, 11:33 PM
thank you for replying , so i have to change the imaging unit right ?

That will most likely fix it, try and see why it failed and let me know. Also make sure the transfer roller isnt wrapped with paper dust etc.

Custom Search