PDA

View Full Version : C224e external memory

Custom Search

copier addict
02-04-2016, 09:22 PM
I have a C224e in the shop and it will not allow me to use an external memory. It is a thumb drive that works on all the other machines that I service.
I have checked Admin-system settings-user box settings-external memory function settings to make sure all the settings are on. I also did a data clear so now I have the movie data error and the external memory still doesn't work. Is there a setting to allow external memory usage?
Any info is appreciated.
Thanks

Update!!! We got this machine from a wholesaler and the USB cables on the right side where connected to the wrong ports. Thanks for checking this out.

minimerlin
02-04-2016, 09:28 PM
I have a C224e in the shop and it will not allow me to use an external memory. It is a thumb drive that works on all the other machines that I service.
I have checked Admin-system settings-user box settings-external memory function settings to make sure all the settings are on. I also did a data clear so now I have the movie data error and the external memory still doesn't work. Is there a setting to allow external memory usage?
Any info is appreciated.
ThanksWhere are you trying to plug the drive in? Is the USB extension cable correctly connected at the RH side ?

Custom Search