PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Is it just me....?

Custom Search

MINOLTAMAN1
02-18-2016, 12:16 AM
Trouble resets to fix ALL problems?
Replacing 1 laser on a laser code on a C353?
Replacing drum, developer and developer unit for a 2557 code on a 222 to get out of a customers office without replacing the toner drive solenoids?
Replacing feed rollers on a 222/223 instead of replacing tray 1 drive clutch?

I've been working on Konica Minolta's for 26 years now and will some day write a book on what other technicians do to get a call done and out of an office to find somewhere to hide for an hour. Don't get me wrong, I like to hide every now and then.
I'm just waxing philosophically because I'll be 50 tomorrow :cool:
Not that I'm old, but as stated before, I've been doing this 26 years and I love working on copiers. I started 26 years ago just to have a job out of the army, but as i look back I don't think I could have made a better choice. And I'm sure copier tech don't make what they are worth (at least the good ones) and I consider myself one of the good ones....after 26 years, if not, I should be. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't turn down more money, but I'm happy with where I'm at and what I do.
But I have seen (probably not) everything. And I know there are GOOD, even GREAT tech out there, I'd like to meet some of ya one day. If any of ya get around Southwest Virginia some days, shoot me a PM. We'll say we are working on a copier and go to lunch on the customers dime :p

Custom Search