PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine biz hub 750 sub power not working

Custom Search

inkstrum
02-21-2016, 08:29 PM
Main power comes on but sub power switch does nothing. Happened before and removing and replacing transfer separation unit and cleaning area allowed it to power up. Reason for doing this is I got a c 2105 (transfer separation related) code several times prior to the power up problem. Running again, after several thousand copies it started to get scuff like streaks, so I turned it off. Now it will not power up (tried transfer separation unit thing again to no avail). I've worked on these things for 4 years and can't seem to solve this one.

inkstrum
01-09-2018, 08:30 PM
Main power comes on but sub power switch does nothing. Happened before and removing and replacing transfer separation unit and cleaning area allowed it to power up. Reason for doing this is I got a c 2105 (transfer separation related) code several times prior to the power up problem. Running again, after several thousand copies it started to get scuff like streaks, so I turned it off. Now it will not power up (tried transfer separation unit thing again to no avail). I've worked on these things for 4 years and can't seem to solve this one.

The solution: remove and replace the ram memory sticks! I certainly didn't think it would work, but it did.

allan
01-09-2018, 09:26 PM
These machines is stubborn donkeys, hated by many loved by few. I like them...

Custom Search