PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C203 , How to reset Image Unit Counter

Custom Search

hashhusp
03-29-2016, 08:14 PM
Hi,<br>I need to know if someone can help me to reset the counter for Image Unit: C, M, Y, K.<br>The technician is asking 75$ for each to reset it.<br>I am computer literate, I know it should be easy. So is there any one can help me. I need to learn this. thanks<br><br><br>

Albonline
03-30-2016, 06:07 PM
Hi,<br>I need to know if someone can help me to reset the counter for Image Unit: C, M, Y, K.<br>The technician is asking 75$ for each to reset it.<br>I am computer literate, I know it should be easy. So is there any one can help me. I need to learn this. thanks<br><br><br>

to reset would require either new image units, or chips to replace the ones on you present image units. there is firmware that allows the copier to keep running on used up supplies but that would require a certified service tech, which you seem unwilling to pay for. this site is primarily for service techs not end users, the update and setup procedure is involved, and could tank your copier if done improperly, so best advice i could give you would be to call somebody out.

3boydad
03-30-2016, 06:17 PM
or look on fleabay, it's about 30 bucks for the chips. If you have common sense it takes about a minute to swap the chips. While I am a tech i do understand not wanting to pay 300 bucks for a minute job.

Custom Search