PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub Pro 1051 web roller

Custom Search

Kidaver
04-20-2016, 02:36 PM
The web roller for the fusing unit seems to not be advancing. I get build up and it has scarred one upper fuser roller within a month. I've replaced the web roller motor and ran it in I/O mode and watched it turn so I know that is working. I've changed dipsw for it to run more often as well. Even reset counter for web roller. Any ideas?

blackcat4866
04-20-2016, 11:23 PM
Since you replaced the web advance motor, has it turned at all during copy cycles? As much as I hate replacing boards, you're headed that way. =^..^=

Kidaver
04-21-2016, 02:07 PM
Well I guess next time I am at the account I'll get on the phone with tech support to tell me to start swapping boards so I have a request number to send them back when they don't fix the problem lol

allan
04-21-2016, 04:38 PM
I had a bad web motor before and it gives a code if the motor itself goes bad. Does the gears look ok?

Kidaver
04-21-2016, 10:38 PM
Yeah the gear looks fine and I ran the motor in I/O mode and watched it turn with the web roller cover off. But when I go to the machine after a week or so you can tell theweb roller isn't advancing and it's building up all that toner it's cleaning off.

korthr5
04-22-2016, 03:37 PM
Hello

I have the same problem.... A i solved reseting the counter's of web. (2 or 3 counter related with web)

Custom Search