PDA

View Full Version : C224e error FA14

Custom Search

Imsdal
05-02-2016, 10:58 AM
Hi.

I had call today that a C224e showed the error code FA-14, the customer turned the machine off and after that the machine started to reboot all the time just show those 2 blocks at the start and reboot.
I went there to see if I could uppdate the firmware with the latest version "K6" but the machine just keep rebooting all the time so I couldnīt uppdate the machine or enter the service mode, I even change the USB for a new one but no use the machine just keep rebooting. another technichian told me to change the SSD card, so I order a new one.

Has anybody else hade this issue before.?

Imsdal

francisco
05-02-2016, 11:11 AM
Hi.

I had call today that a C224e showed the error code FA-14, the customer turned the machine off and after that the machine started to reboot all the time.
I went there to see if I could uppdate the firmware with the latest version "K6" but the machine just keep rebooting all the time so I couldnīt uppdate the machine or enter the service mode, I even change the USB for a new one but no use the machine just keep rebooting. another technichian told me to change the SSD card, so I order a new one.

Imsdal

yes
SSD

wseyller
05-02-2016, 12:44 PM
I had a case of this once that it reboot every 15 min approx same error. Mfp board or ssd or HDD did not fix. Ended up being the control panel.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Imsdal
05-17-2016, 01:04 PM
Hello there.

It was the SSD card.

aleksander
05-19-2016, 09:00 AM
Hi.

I had call today that a C224e showed the error code FA-14, the customer turned the machine off and after that the machine started to reboot all the time just show those 2 blocks at the start and reboot.

Imsdal

Replace your HDD. C-FA14 is HDD Failure.

Custom Search