PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C450 error code C-B003

Custom Search

kingpd@businessprints.net
07-01-2008, 05:41 AM
Does anyone know what the error code C-B003 on a konica minolta bizhub c450 is for? I think it might have to do with a fax unit installation error but I'm not sure.

Anyone know how to fix or reset it and enter service mode?

Thanks.
PK

mitchl
07-01-2008, 05:42 PM
The code is a fax board error, try resetting the board in the machine. Real simple loosen the 2 thumb screws and pull it out and re seat it. If that doesn't work go to service mode, hit the utility key then select detail on the left bottom of the screen then hit.... stop-00-stop-01 Go to system 1- Initialization and select system error clear. If that doesn't get it going you might want to try reloading the firmware and/or replacing the fax board.:eek:

abbas.saati
01-07-2010, 04:49 PM
KonicaMinolta C450 code C-FB54 ?? (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/18729-konicaminolta-c450-code-c-dooa.html?highlight=c450+code)

alexfixes
01-08-2010, 01:04 AM
Does anyone know what the error code C-B003 on a konica minolta bizhub c450 is for? I think it might have to do with a fax unit installation error but I'm not sure.

Anyone know how to fix or reset it and enter service mode?

Thanks.
PK

hi there from CA, this error usally is caused when installed PWB-pci board and is giving you this erroe refers to canot send/recieve faxes. you can reset the code and power off/on should clear the faxes.by unpluging the fax line and clear all fax jobs will also fix this problem.
good luck

alexfixes
01-08-2010, 01:08 AM
The code is a fax board error, try resetting the board in the machine. Real simple loosen the 2 thumb screws and pull it out and re seat it. If that doesn't work go to service mode, hit the utility key then select detail on the left bottom of the screen then hit.... stop-00-stop-01 Go to system 1- Initialization and select system error clear. If that doesn't get it going you might want to try reloading the firmware and/or replacing the fax board.:eek:

hi there, you are correct, I aslo recomended that reset and clear,possibly rseting fax baord and also PWB-pci when is installed it will comes with this error.

Custom Search