PDA

View Full Version : Error Code c0500 Di2510f

Custom Search

Mastersturm
06-09-2016, 11:16 PM
I have a Di2510f copier giving me c0500 error on warmup. I've reset the code several times through trouble reset with no results. I've watched the fuser light come on and then after about 5 seconds, I hear a relay and the light turns off. At that point it throws the code. Any suggestions. I also would like to know what the thermistor values should be in the i/o screen. Thanks.

Mastersturm
06-23-2016, 06:25 AM
So the whole story is that I was replacing the imaging unit on the machine in order to fix a dirty print problem. It ends up not being the problem so I go looking around on all of the rollers to see if there is any toner on them. After several failed attempts to fix the issue, I decided to look in the fuser. All I did was lift the roller guide assembly over to look at the fuser drum. I manually moved the drum around to see if there was anything unusual. After finding nothing, I closed the side door and it then threw the code. If anyone has any ideas, don't be afraid to comment. Thanks.

copier addict
06-23-2016, 05:26 PM
Remove the fuser, disassemble and check the thermistors for hardened toner. If the thermistors are clean, one or both have likely failed and you will need to replace the fuser.

Mastersturm
06-24-2016, 02:42 AM
Do you know what the thermistor values should be in the I/O Screen? Thanks

Custom Search