PDA

View Full Version : C451 - color problem with feeder copy

Custom Search

pat
07-01-2008, 08:16 PM
Hi,

I have a color problem but only if i copy trough the feeder (df 611).
I printed the demo page which is good, when I copy it from the copyboard it's good but when I copy the same original with the feeder it's much lighter and some grey squares have a light orange color.

First I checked the feeder position wich was ok
I ran trough the feeder setup a few times with the same result
Also I tried to range the RGB color setting for the feeder but it's still no good.

any ideas?

laserman06
07-02-2008, 12:31 AM
Go into tech rep mode and run stabilizer in initalization mode. Then run gradation. Make sure all optics are clean.

pat
07-02-2008, 05:13 PM
Go into tech rep mode and run stabilizer in initalization mode. Then run gradation. Make sure all optics are clean.

I tried that already and the copies made from the copyboard are fine so I wouldn't think it has anything to do with that, not?

laserman06
07-02-2008, 11:03 PM
I saw the following on Konica's site:

Products Products:
bizhub C650
bizhub C550
bizhub C451
Options:
DF-611
Details Subject:
DF-611, copies of originals fed through the RADF are light. Copies of originals placed on the glass are OK.
Description:
DF-611, copies of originals fed through the RADF are light. Copies of originals placed on the glass are OK.
Solution:
CAUSE: The machine memory is scrambled.

SOLUTION: Reset the machine to factory defaults by performing the following:
1. Press the Utility key.
2. Press User Settings.
3. Press Copier Settings.
4. Press Default Copier Settings.
5. Press Factory and OK.

Details Subject:
DF-611, copies are wavy and exhibit poor copy quality from the document feeder. Copies of originals placed on the glass are OK.
Description:
DF-611, copies of originals fed through the RADF are wavy and exhibit poor copy quality. Copies of originals placed on the glass are OK.
Solution:
CAUSE: Incorrect document feeder height.

SOLUTION: Perform the RADF height adjustment as outlined in the Service Manual.

Frostwolf
07-03-2008, 09:43 PM
Documents run through the feeder are copied at 300 dpi, off the glass 600 dpi, that would account for some quality loss.

Custom Search