PDA

View Full Version : C 6501-. C3508 error

Custom Search

selmila
07-11-2016, 10:33 AM
Hi all.In my client machine C 3508 shows and to recover the code I have replaced fusing unit and I have replaced prcb and also Dcpu but still no luck in recovering the error,any suggestions will be appreciated thanks.

tulintron
08-01-2016, 09:16 PM
[QUOTE = selmila; 524058] Hi all.In meu cliente máquina C 3508 espectáculos e para recuperar o código que eu ter substituído fusão de unidade e eu ter substituído PRCB e também DCPU mas ainda sem sorte em recuperar o erro, qualquer sugestão será apreciada graças .[/CITAR]Sorry for asking, but it takes ...

Dipsw 03-1 is 0 = OFF?

alexbarcelona
09-11-2016, 05:36 AM
Hi all.In my client machine C 3508 shows and to recover the code I have replaced fusing unit and I have replaced prcb and also Dcpu but still no luck in recovering the error,any suggestions will be appreciated thanks.

hello SELMILA I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM I GET ON A BIZHUB 363 -423

"The Following Function cannot be used because the Scanner is not Available! copy/scan/Fax"

you say as fixed the problem since I am going crazy .............. i speak spanish i am from peru

this is an old model for you but for me it is new..........What was the solution?
help me help me please..........thank

Custom Search