View Full Version : Error Code Biz C8000 error code C-4601

Custom Search

Viet nguyen
07-13-2016, 06:30 PM
Please help me!

Thanks

Synthohol
07-13-2016, 07:52 PM
Color registration sensor not detecting yellow.
Clean the reg sensors make sure the yellow dv unit has dv on the mag roller.

Viet nguyen
07-13-2016, 11:30 PM
Color registration sensor not detecting yellow.
Clean the reg sensors make sure the yellow dv unit has dv on the mag roller.

I replaced Color registration unit but still error

Synthohol
07-14-2016, 04:26 AM
put tape over the holes on the yellow DV unit where the toner comes in and swap with another color. (with tape over that hole as well)
be sure to leave the toner door open so it wont try to add any toner and see if the code changes. if it does try a DV change or maybe the whole unit. if it does not change start looking under the transfer belt for a clue. swap corona wires anything to isolate the units or the electronics.
thats what i'd do.

good luck!

Viet nguyen
07-15-2016, 01:05 AM
put tape over the holes on the yellow DV unit where the toner comes in and swap with another color. (with tape over that hole as well)
be sure to leave the toner door open so it wont try to add any toner and see if the code changes. if it does try a DV change or maybe the whole unit. if it does not change start looking under the transfer belt for a clue. swap corona wires anything to isolate the units or the electronics.
thats what i'd do.

good luck!

Thanks for your help. I do anything but still error

Viet nguyen
07-16-2016, 02:43 AM
Thanks for your help. I do anything but still error

Thanks for everybody!

Replaced A1RFH04002: ok

Smircea
07-21-2016, 07:26 AM
Please help me!

Thanks

try to start your copier in service mode and co to process adj to sensor output check.
Check your yellow unit values. it should be 120-130. If not go to last option density return mode and it should fix your toner lvl from developer unit.

Also check how old is your developer. Of none works check you transfer belt. There should be transfer rollers inside it , one for each color. The first one is for yellow , so check if it's still in place.

Best of luck

Custom Search