PDA

View Full Version : G20-M0 FW

Custom Search

kingarthur
07-29-2016, 04:33 PM
Has anybody had any problems with this FW, I'm loading it into a C454e and the FNS has come up as "N.G.2" and the MFP controller & Printer have been loading for over an hour, it's the first time I've used this FW version , apparently it's the latest, ,loaded it the same way as I always do.....what would happen to the C454e if I turned it off and tried again, with this or an earlier FW

blackcat4866
07-30-2016, 01:52 AM
I've loaded it to two 754e, and one C754e, with no trouble.

Yes, I would back up a version and see if it will take. =^..^=

EarthKmTech
07-30-2016, 02:36 AM
Yes, on the c454e's we have tried it on finisher and SD come up NG (FS-534)

I trashed it and am sticking with GD3-K9 for the time being as thats what I downloaded last. (and has also permanently solved FA17 network crashes at the sites I had it at)

EarthKmTech
07-30-2016, 02:41 AM
Theres no problem turning the machine off during FW loading, just have the stick inserted with the firmware you want to write and zero F's given. It will start the process again.

(only risk may be if you are updating the SSD, you might be up the creek without a paddle)

Woxner
07-30-2016, 08:08 PM
if you load the printer and controller sep from the finisher it will load. for some reason it hangs on printer when do them all together.

kingarthur
08-01-2016, 09:14 AM
I managed to get hold of someone from KM and took advise, switched off machine, removed FNS and reloaded FW & it worked, then fitted FNS and then loaded FNS FW on it's own and it worked, I did discover that the FNS FW is the same as the FW that's loaded when you install GD3-K9 FW

habik
08-04-2016, 06:36 PM
Today I've noticed something interesting. Formatted stick to FAT32 copied firmware on to it as usual. Plugged in machine. Machine accepted the stick. After 5-7 minutes of loading it came with NG ON controller and scanner.. Let it load another 25min. Then switched it OFF . Decided to format the stick again but this time in Disk partition / Format utility and it seen the stick being formatted as exFAT !!?? Re-formatted stick as FAT32 within this tool, copied firmware and voila off it went.

Byting on bits.

Custom Search