PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Konica minolta c284 adf jams

Custom Search

lasertech2001
08-23-2016, 09:18 PM
Hello good day to all. I have problem with my bizhub c284 ADF . When scanning thru adf it jams after 9 pages and if you try it again it wil jam after 3 pages. Could this be a firmware upgrade need or the ADF itself having a problem? Thanks

mx6turbo89
08-23-2016, 10:27 PM
What jam code are you seeing in the jam history? Does it misfeed or does the paper stop part of the way in? How many clicks on the feed rollers and sep rollers? There could be several possibilities depending upon the type of jam.

lasertech2001
08-24-2016, 01:58 PM
What jam code are you seeing in the jam history? Does it misfeed or does the paper stop part of the way in? How many clicks on the feed rollers and sep rollers? There could be several possibilities depending upon the type of jam.

i have the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7dblLtMPAk&feature=youtu.be

mx6turbo89
08-24-2016, 04:32 PM
My first thoughts are a dirty passage sensor, particularly the one right before the paper passes over the slit glass. Clean/blow out the sensor and also the other side that it references (the back of the black guide). Again, it would be helpful to have the jam code because I really can't clearly see how the feed section is functioning in the video.

lasertech2001
09-08-2016, 10:33 PM
My first thoughts are a dirty passage sensor, particularly the one right before the paper passes over the slit glass. Clean/blow out the sensor and also the other side that it references (the back of the black guide). Again, it would be helpful to have the jam code because I really can't clearly see how the feed section is functioning in the video.

habik
09-09-2016, 12:37 AM
yeap..

Blow the sensor and mainly clean the opossite plate. If its covered in white dust, it will fail and jam.

If you cleaned pick-up rollers with alcohol make sure they don't slip on the pulleys afterwards, as alcohol gets in the capilars between the rubber and nylon and just works as lubricant until it evaporates...(takes forever)

Custom Search