PDA

View Full Version : CQ BizHub C364e

Custom Search

kenpio
08-26-2016, 05:35 PM
Hi there,

Okay, this now the second one that we have. What is happening is that the pages are coming out skewed only on tray one, tray two and three are okay. We had a Minolta rep in for this, the one is at an Army place and they really dont care. The second on they will care. We have changed the whole feed unit and it still does it. Changed the sync rollers and bearing, no change. Any ideas?

Thanks
KEN

habik
08-26-2016, 08:18 PM
have you tried replacing the whole tray 1 cassette?

Check the 2nd transfer door hinge. May be loose or try to re-adjust it.

copier addict
08-26-2016, 08:55 PM
If the lift plate isn't lifting evenly it will cause skewing.

kenpio
08-26-2016, 09:08 PM
Yes we have replace the whole drawer, adjusted the door. It is only tray one, that is the odd part of it. Just baffeled? :confused:

habik
08-26-2016, 09:54 PM
Have you tried to adjust the paper timing and paper loop registration?

Service Mode > Machine > Printer Reg. Loop Adj.

Try and crank it up to +5 or max it to 7. If you go to negtive number it may start jamming.

blackcat4866
08-27-2016, 02:03 AM
Also look at the pre-registration guide. I wish I had a picture of it. I hangs from above, and there are spacer features between the inner and outer guides. Add a couple layers of self adhesive mylar to the inner guide to space out the outer guide by ~0.3mm. Also check whether the transfer roller is latched in at the front and at the back. =^..^=

s817
09-13-2016, 01:39 AM
try cleaning the bushes on the registration rollers and check also to see if they are worn,
on the surface you would think they would affect all trays but they don't as it has to do
with the angle the paper comes out of tray 1 compared to the other trays
hope that fixes it for you

s817

Hansoon
09-13-2016, 04:59 AM
With the older models we experienced sometimes that the metal guide plate in the cassette unit came slightly warped during installation when the machine was not put straight on it. Result was also a skewed print. I'm talking about the plate which guides the paper coming out of the cassette going to the machine body.

Hans

habik
09-13-2016, 08:00 AM
Isn't there bad alingment of feed and sep roller against the paper tray?

Did you try another feed unit?

Byting on bits.

Custom Search