PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Bizhub press 1052 FS-532

Custom Search

DigiMan
09-02-2016, 04:44 PM
Good evening everyone.

Got this 1052 with a problem in the exit tray of the FS-532.
Long story short it messes up the sets,tried to remove the output alignment mechanism(the 2 little plastic arms that stack the paper when it comes out),
tried to disable the upper gripper mechanism,tried to adjust the exit tray by making it go a little bit up or down from its default position,tried to play with paper weights..nothing helps
Here is a photo of the end result

The photo is kinda bad because you cant clearly see what happened at the top but the first sets are fine but when it starts to stack up the paper starts to do this weird curve and eventually the arms are hitting the paper oneside/left or right/ and it messes up badly.
Has anyone came across this?Il have a video soon on its behaviour when disabling the output alignment hands which makes things even worse from the first set.

Albonline
09-02-2016, 05:14 PM
Static?

blackcat4866
09-02-2016, 09:05 PM
Static?

Probably! Replace the static eliminators at the stapling tray exit. There's another post here that covers it better. I'll search it out tonight.

Here you go: http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/93614-konica-951-fs532.html
=^..^=

DigiMan
09-05-2016, 03:57 PM
Hey guys and sorry for my late response,

Could static cause such a thing?By the way this didnt happen gradually,it was doing this from the beggining.
Also found this,it was released the previous month if i saw correctly.

Anyone came across this?
To be honest while watching it,it seems to me the paper goes out of the finisher rather fast-ish..at least when compared to a 1051 right next to it and that seems to messing up,not really sure though.

Blackcat thanks for showing me the thread i missed but did you get a solution after all?
In your last post you said the static eliminator where to be replaced but in your previous post you mentioned 2 sensors in the finisher "mismatching" in position.
Which it was after all? :P

blackcat4866
09-05-2016, 05:38 PM
Hey guys and sorry for my late response,

Could static cause such a thing?By the way this didnt happen gradually,it was doing this from the beggining.
Also found this,it was released the previous month if i saw correctly.

Anyone came across this?
To be honest while watching it,it seems to me the paper goes out of the finisher rather fast-ish..at least when compared to a 1051 right next to it and that seems to messing up,not really sure though.

Blackcat thanks for showing me the thread i missed but did you get a solution after all?
In your last post you said the static eliminator where to be replaced but in your previous post you mentioned 2 sensors in the finisher "mismatching" in position.
Which it was after all? :P

Yes, static was the main cause of the tray going down but not coming back up. Honestly I do not understand why static buildup would affect the performance of the elevator tray in this way. But the proof was in replacing the static eliminators. I installed the center static eliminator ~2mm lower than the original position, to make better contact with the exiting paper. I think I have photos:

The sensor adjustment was probably the result of 4 different techs desperately trying to do something that would make a difference. My impression is that I got the sensors back to where they began in the beginning. =^..^=

DigiMan
09-06-2016, 08:01 AM
Yes, static was the main cause of the tray going down but not coming back up. Honestly I do not understand why static buildup would affect the performance of the elevator tray in this way. But the proof was in replacing the static eliminators. I installed the center static eliminator ~2mm lower than the original position, to make better contact with the exiting paper. I think I have photos:

The sensor adjustment was probably the result of 4 different techs desperately trying to do something that would make a difference. My impression is that I got the sensors back to where they began in the beginning. =^..^=

Hm that seems weird,guess il give it a shot since im fresh out of options,thank you again!

DigiMan
09-16-2016, 08:02 AM
Good morning fellas.

Ok got an update.
I went again yesterday,inspected some parts that might be deformed as per the bulletin i showed earlier,nothing.
Messing with the static eliminators made no difference what so ever(at least for my main problem).
However i noticed this when i was looking at the FS.

Although i am said that its the exact same paper besides the color it behaves quite differently,and yes they came from the same tray.
I also lowered both the height limit sensors do a degree where it actually started behaving somewhat better and i haven't heard from there since.
On a side note is this the correct position of the brackets?
Another tech went by and he said he messed with them but i dont remember if this is the correct potision.
If it is i noticed that when the plastic part gets caught in the feeber occasionally it misses a page on its side at the stacking.
If its not tell me and i will swap them.

Custom Search