PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C360 Intermittent blank or paritally blank copies

Custom Search

copierwhisper
10-04-2016, 04:27 PM
KM C360 with intermittent blank, faded or partially blank/faded copies and prints. The image will at times drop out, be washed out or bands going top to bottom of the page will be blank or faded. Replaced black drum, developer unit, print head and each time it seems to correct the issue and then the next day it starts up again. I'm think high voltage or maybe black develop unit clutch. Any thoughts?

tech51
10-04-2016, 06:26 PM
Does it do it on colour prints?
If so, try this.
On the inner right hand door there is a sprung loaded pin that takes the voltage from the the hv to the transfer roller.
These were slightly too short originally which lead to a loss of transfer.
The pins were later lengthened to ensure a good contact.
It sits on the rear part of the door and contacts a plate when the door is closed.
It gives the symptoms you describe.

Woxner
10-04-2016, 08:17 PM
i have seen many of the blk clutchs go out and do this. rare for the hv to go bad

wseyller
10-04-2016, 11:17 PM
Does it do it on colour prints?
If so, try this.
On the inner right hand door there is a sprung loaded pin that takes the voltage from the the hv to the transfer roller.
These were slightly too short originally which lead to a loss of transfer.
The pins were later lengthened to ensure a good contact.
It sits on the rear part of the door and contacts a plate when the door is closed.
It gives the symptoms you describe.
I've seen this as well.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

hotfuser
10-05-2016, 09:29 AM
if it is printing colour ok and the black is fading or dissappearing it is the black dev drive clutch definatley the wire cracks.

copierwhisper
10-06-2016, 04:19 PM
It was in fact the black developer unit clutch! Thanks for all the feedback everyone!

Custom Search