PDA

View Full Version : Konica bizhub 501 C3201

Custom Search

dustzona
10-12-2016, 01:24 AM
Have a 501 that is giving me a c3201 code . thought it was a problem with the fuser drive motor, so i relplaced it . Motor is still not moving at all. I don't have a manual for this model .Where are the test points on the board connector for voltage and signal? Is there some other reason that the motor is not turning? thanks

mx6turbo89
10-12-2016, 01:42 AM
Is the fixing unit able to move freely if you try to turn it by hand?

A suggestion from KM:

CAUSE: Inadequate lubrication of the fixing (fusing) unit gears, which prevents the fixing motor from turning at the proper speed.

SOLUTION:
1. Remove the fixing unit, disassemble the input gear assembly, and clean the factory lubricant from gear bores and shaft. Reassemble after applying a suitable high temperature grease. If error code reoccurs, please replace the Fixing Input Gear assembly (p/n 50GA -546 1).

Check your PM for a manual.

dustzona
10-12-2016, 03:22 PM
I have taken apart fuser and cleaned it ,checked bearings and can turn it by hand . The motor and drive gears don't even attempt to move at all.

CraigW
10-12-2016, 03:58 PM
Will it run during load check ??

May have an open ICP.

mx6turbo89
10-13-2016, 02:59 AM
I have taken apart fuser and cleaned it ,checked bearings and can turn it by hand . The motor and drive gears don't even attempt to move at all.

Check your PM box. I gave you a link to an ICP Locations document for the 501.

ranjitkr16
10-14-2016, 04:53 PM
please check the gear unit which drive the fuser unit , please check the fusing motor on load check ,if its work there should be damage in gears...

Custom Search