PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 364 e copy quality question again

Custom Search

brent
10-24-2016, 07:34 PM
ok I have more information so I will try to post this again.. bizhub 364e we bought 2 brand new sight unseen and they both had problems
the machine will come to copy it will copy but it is very faint.. I will try to include a picture on this
the oil can is on.. it will not stabilize it will not set up like normal no machine management lists will be produced it has a p5 idc front sensor malfunction in the background also I have cleaned the slit glass and removed the laser unit and made darn sure there is northing there.. drum was replaced as well
as a new belt unit and the developer unit also.. it seems to be none of those units any thoughts before I knock this thing over>?

thanks yall

brent34533

Brett GS
10-24-2016, 07:58 PM
I have had the solenoid the opens the shutter for the idc sensors give me problems,you can take out the Registration unit where those sensor and solenoid sit and open the sutter and put tape on the acctuator to keep the shutter open and put it back in and test if its that.
If it is the either the solenoid or front side board could be faulty.

Blank copies including the meter count and demo page the try a diffrent high voltage board.

Good luck.

blackcat4866
10-24-2016, 11:17 PM
Do you have a good latent developed image on the primary belt? If yes, it's secondary transfer. If no, it's before that. What colors are affected? =^..^=

Synthohol
10-25-2016, 12:09 AM
it's monochrome BC :)

blackcat4866
10-25-2016, 12:13 AM
it's monochrome BC :)

... right. I wans't thinking. =^..^=

aleksander
10-26-2016, 05:52 AM
ok I have more information so I will try to post this again.. bizhub 364e we bought 2 brand new sight unseen and they both had problems
the machine will come to copy it will copy but it is very faint.. I will try to include a picture on this
the oil can is on.. it will not stabilize it will not set up like normal no machine management lists will be produced it has a p5 idc front sensor malfunction in the background also I have cleaned the slit glass and removed the laser unit and made darn sure there is northing there.. drum was replaced as well
as a new belt unit and the developer unit also.. it seems to be none of those units any thoughts before I knock this thing over>?

thanks yall

brent34533

Check or try to replace the HV Unit

brent
10-26-2016, 03:30 PM
I hope I get some more time this week to work on it. It's weird the back half of the copy is faint. Front is missing. I am going to look at the solenoid. And the board. Thank you

Custom Search