PDA

View Full Version : Canon Advanced IRC2030 ITB Belt Replacement

Custom Search

Jeff Eubanks
12-15-2016, 12:21 AM
I need some help with instructions on replacing the ITB please. I have looked at some manuals online but I don't see that procedure. I pulled all of the drums and from what I see on the new unit, the 2 thumb grab tabs on each side look as though I should be able to lift and slide it out. I don't want to force it and break something that I can't see.

Thanks For Any help,
Jeff Eubanks
Copysouth

Jag_97470
12-15-2016, 12:45 AM
[QUOTE=Jeff Eubanks;544168]I need some help with instructions on replacing the ITB please. I have looked at some manuals online but I don't see that procedure. I pulled all of the drums and from what I see on the new unit, the 2 thumb grab tabs on each side look as though I should be able to lift and slide it out. I don't want to force it and break something that I can't see.

Thanks For Any help,
Jeff Eubanks
First things first, go into settings/registration > adjust maintenance, maintenance & see if ITB drum replacement is there? If not go into tech rep mode, Copier > option > display SW > ITB - DSP set to one. I think this is in level one. Go back into settings/registration under maintenance & perform ITB drum replacement. This will lower the transfer rollers. Open right side door, & on the rails you will see silver push tabs on front & back, push both at the same time & lower right door down. Pull open black guide at ITB, it will then just pull out, down/up out. After you replace, go back into settings/registration Maintenance & I think on tab 2 perform initialization of ITB. This will reset your count. Good to go. Good luck

Jeff Eubanks
12-15-2016, 04:06 PM
Thank you very much !

Jeff

Jake2o
12-15-2016, 06:51 PM
Service manual instructions for ITB removal & replacement

Custom Search