PDA

View Full Version : konica security lines

Custom Search

DPSolutions
01-17-2017, 11:48 AM
Hi,
it is possible to eliminate the safety lines on konica machine
perhaps changing some swicth or a firmware?

thanks
Hello, it is possible to eliminate the safety lines on konica machine, perhaps changing some swicth or a firmaware appropriate?

Synthohol
01-17-2017, 12:05 PM
just follow the setup procedure correctly step by step.

Cookr
01-17-2017, 01:59 PM
Yep follow the set up completely work on a machine not too long ago and all I need to do was put in the serial number for the ADF in and restarted worked fine after. Good Luck

DPSolutions
01-18-2017, 01:36 PM
The machine is a C220, with 100000 copies.Suddenly it started doing this problem.
The machine is a C220, with 100000 copies.Suddenly it started doing this problem.

CraigW
01-18-2017, 04:05 PM

^^^^ 1st thing I would try.

TheBlueOrleans
01-18-2017, 04:51 PM
First, what is your definition of "security lines"?

Second, what has been done to this machine in its past 100,000 pages of output? What has been replaced and/or modified?

Third, are the "security lines" any specific color, or are they random colors? If the lines are cyan or magenta only, I would also suspect the setup procedure had been done incorrectly, however I cannot explain the reason this would suddenly begin after a usage of approximately 100,000 pages.

Fourth, was the machine wiped completely, HDD formatted, NVRAM replaced or removed (if present to begin with)?

Fifth, please consider uploading an image of the lines you refer to, so we can better provide assistance to you.

blackcat4866
01-18-2017, 11:38 PM
We call them the "Lines Of Shame".

DPSolutions
01-19-2017, 08:01 AM

Second, what has been done to this machine in its past 100,000 pages of output? What has been replaced and/or modified?

Third, are the "security lines" any specific color, or are they random colors? If the lines are cyan or magenta only, I would also suspect the setup procedure had been done incorrectly, however I cannot explain the reason this would suddenly begin after a usage of approximately 100,000 pages.

Fourth, was the machine wiped completely, HDD formatted, NVRAM replaced or removed (if present to begin with)?

Fifth, please consider uploading an image of the lines you refer to, so we can better provide assistance to you.

It was changed the black drum and the transfer belt.
The lines are only cyan and magenta.
I tried to do a data initialization.

Synthohol
01-19-2017, 11:46 AM

data initialization wont stop the lines, just simply follow the initial setup procedure and the lines will go away.

blackcat4866
01-19-2017, 10:57 PM
data initialization wont stop the lines, just simply follow the initial setup procedure and the lines will go away.

He's not listening. =^..^=

DPSolutions
01-25-2017, 04:53 PM
I solved this way:
before I reset the NVRAM with the proper firmware then I performed the installation

tulintron
07-25-2018, 09:07 PM

Yep follow the set up completely work on a machine not too long ago and all I need to do was put in the serial number for the ADF in and restarted worked fine after. Good Luck

Hi,
it is possible to eliminate the safety lines on konica machine
perhaps changing some swicth or a firmware?

thanks
Hello, it is possible to eliminate the safety lines on konica machine, perhaps changing some swicth or a firmaware appropriate?

^^^^ 1st thing I would try.

We call them the "Lines Of Shame".

It was changed the black drum and the transfer belt.
The lines are only cyan and magenta.
I tried to do a data initialization.

He's not listening. =^..^=

Hello everyone.I have a Bizhub C8000 that some technician put another NVRam just for testing and when it came back to the original NVRam for some inexplicable reason the machine started to present these lines, alternating between cyan and magenta.

I did the installation procedure, but I did not succeed.

Note that in the Serial Number / Main Body, the field is open, and you can enter another serial number, as in the accessories.

Can anybody help me?:(

Thanks for All!

Phil B.
07-25-2018, 09:13 PM
Hello everyone.I have a Bizhub C8000 that some technician put another NVRam just for testing and when it came back to the original NVRam for some inexplicable reason the machine started to present these lines, alternating between cyan and magenta.
Note that in the Serial Number / Main Body, the field is open, and you can enter another serial number, as in the accessories.
Thanks for All!
if the serial # field is blank .. you have NOT done init properly
the lines are due to improper installation .. " lines of shame"

Phil B.
07-25-2018, 09:20 PM

Thanks for All!

and PLEASE next time START YOUR OWN THREAD! piggybacking onto a thread may not even be seen since DP had fixed his issue.

tulintron
07-26-2018, 01:11 PM
if the serial # field is blank .. you have NOT done init properly
the lines are due to improper installation .. " lines of shame"

The field is not empty. The serial number is entered.

However, the field is open, so I can enter any valid serial number.
The equipment was with the meter above 2M and, for unexplained reason appeared zero, without serial number, when inserted to the equipment again.

I performed the installation procedure of the equipment according to the installation manual of konica minolta, but without result.

This is an isolated case, rare to happen. I'm losing sleep over this.

I need a lot of help.

Thanks.

tulintron
07-26-2018, 01:15 PM
and PLEASE next time START YOUR OWN THREAD! piggybacking onto a thread may not even be seen since DP had fixed his issue.

Excuse me. Just wanted to call the attention of users who always respond with reason.
I need a lot of help.

Albonline
07-27-2018, 01:24 PM
you also need a new nvram for your copier.

Kapral
07-27-2018, 02:13 PM

Thanks for All!

You might have a major problem. We've tried nvram recovery in many smaller machines, and after initial setup procedure, followed step by step, those lines always disappeared. BUT. We've tried that a few times with C500 / C5500 and it never worked. There's some issues with those PRO/PRESS machines, You either have to do something more, or it's impossible on-site.
I happend to know one client with PRO C6500 that called official Konica Minolta service for that (broken NVRAM), and they've replaced it with a new one, and he had to pay for that.

tulintron
08-11-2018, 05:55 PM
You might have a major problem. We've tried nvram recovery in many smaller machines, and after initial setup procedure, followed step by step, those lines always disappeared. BUT. We've tried that a few times with C500 / C5500 and it never worked. There's some issues with those PRO/PRESS machines, You either have to do something more, or it's impossible on-site.
I happend to know one client with PRO C6500 that called official Konica Minolta service for that (broken NVRAM), and they've replaced it with a new one, and he had to pay for that.

Thanks for all

Samanator
08-11-2018, 07:24 PM
never mind

Custom Search