PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 250

Custom Search

Gab
02-01-2017, 02:50 PM
Because add toner message while toner bottle is full, appeared Customer while procedure adding toner was on the run he opened front cover, removed toner bottle and put it back . A crack sound heared . Now when he put in toner bottle crack sound happens. Whiout toner bottle machine works fine. Is there a problem to toner add mecahnism , can i repair it?

allan
02-01-2017, 03:32 PM
Yes Gab you can fix it i suggest you do fix it.

Check if the hopper turns ok it could be broken.
But normally there is a gear shaft that bends or breaks out of the toner drive assy.

REGSIS
02-01-2017, 05:08 PM
Because add toner message while toner bottle is full, appeared Customer while procedure adding toner was on the run he opened front cover, removed toner bottle and put it back . A crack sound heared . Now when he put in toner bottle crack sound happens. Whiout toner bottle machine works fine. Is there a problem to toner add mecahnism , can i repair it?

I had similar problem on bh423 and on bh250 should be pretty much the same thing. I assume that customer can normally put toner bottle in place but problem arise after slide it into the machine. Sound is heard after bottle is turned.

You have to remove output tray (first finisher if machine got one).
Pull out toner bottle holder (just like when changing toner). On the back there is a mechanism which rotates toner bottle which has round black plastic which was cracked in my case. It is easy to remove 1 connector and 2-3 screws. You can try to glue it but it won't last long, hopefully long enough until new part arrive.

tech51
02-01-2017, 05:55 PM
I had similar problem on bh423 and on bh250 should be pretty much the same thing. I assume that customer can normally put toner bottle in place but problem arise after slide it into the machine. Sound is heard after bottle is turned.

You have to remove output tray (first finisher if machine got one).
Pull out toner bottle holder (just like when changing toner). On the back there is a mechanism which rotates toner bottle which has round black plastic which was cracked in my case. It is easy to remove 1 connector and 2-3 screws. You can try to glue it but it won't last long, hopefully long enough until new part arrive.

250 has a drive unit with gears etc. Not like the 423 at all.

JR2ALTA
02-01-2017, 06:36 PM
before you rip it apart try another toner bottle. an OEM bottle.

Custom Search