PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 950 finishing issue..

Custom Search

Syed Naseem
02-16-2017, 12:10 AM
Hello everyone...
In bizhub 950 finisher work normally but Occasionally it through paper out of the receiving tray.
I replace paper form Roller but still paper flow like that.
I also replace shift gate unit but issue is same..
Any body idea why paper exit unconditional way??

blackcat4866
02-16-2017, 12:52 AM
You might try changing the static eliminator strip visible in your picture.

I've seem this particular problem on a FS-532. When it's working normally after every 3 or 4 pages the elevator tray goes down, up, down, up. When the static eliminator becomes worn, intermittently you might see the elevator tray go down, down (no ups). When the gap between the top of the tray and the exit path becomes too great, the paper starts to mis-stack, even falling on the floor. Why? Certainly something to do with static electricity ... but no, I don't know why.

Do I have pictures?

Before

After

=^..^=

Jasper Bürotechnik
11-13-2023, 08:22 PM
[QUOTE=blackcat4866;551579]You might try changing the static eliminator strip visible in your picture.

I've seem this particular problem on a FS-532. When it's working normally after every 3 or 4 pages the elevator tray goes down, up, down, up. When the static eliminator becomes worn, intermittently you might see the elevator tray go down, down (no ups). When the gap between the top of the tray and the exit path becomes too great, the paper starts to mis-stack, even falling on the floor. Why? Certainly something to do with static electricity ... but no, I don't know why.

Hello, I also have this problem with a 1052. The shelf is lowered but not raised again (as normal). Was it the static eliminator for you?
Greetings Friedel

wjurls
11-14-2023, 03:33 PM
[QUOTE=blackcat4866;551579]You might try changing the static eliminator strip visible in your picture.

Hello, I also have this problem with a 1052. The shelf is lowered but not raised again (as normal). Was it the static eliminator for you?
Greetings Friedel

Check the small LED board that is mounted on the front and shines a beam across to the rear. The LED tends to have bad solder joints and will cause this. Or it can also be mis-aligned and not directed at rear sensor.

Item 1 in diagram.60489

Jasper Bürotechnik
11-14-2023, 04:05 PM
[QUOTE=Jasper Bürotechnik;2524082]

Check the small LED board that is mounted on the front and shines a beam across to the rear. The LED tends to have bad solder joints and will cause this. Or it can also be mis-aligned and not directed at rear sensor.

Item 1 in diagram.60489

Thank you, I'll look into it

Custom Search