PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous BizHub C220 Firmware, Please Anyone?

Custom Search

TheAlikA
03-11-2017, 12:59 AM
Hello, I have just purchased an old Olivetti d-Color MF220 which is the same as KonicaMinolta BizHub c220

I'd really like to update it and start using it, but can't seem to find the right drivers and Firmware.

I am using MacOS Sierra and got some generic drivers which don't even allow me to select the trey from which to print.

As for the firmware, the machine is pretty "used" and will need replacement parts soon, so If possible a link to the latest firmware which can surpass the life of the consumables, if not, just the latest firmware would be greatly appreciated.

rapidocument
03-11-2017, 02:50 AM
I have it
check below

copier tech
03-11-2017, 08:23 AM
The Postscript driver should allow you to choose paper trays etc.

Did you try this one?

Download Centre - KONICA MINOLTA United Kingdom (http://www.konicaminolta.co.uk/business-solutions/support/download-centre.html)

mak
03-11-2017, 09:54 AM
hello I also need firmware and movie data files to unlock the iu, dev unit, fuserunit, belt unit konica c280

if any one have

please reply me

md.xerox@gmail.com

thanks u

copier tech
03-11-2017, 04:20 PM
£20 for movie data, latest firmware & parts & service manuals.

TheAlikA
03-11-2017, 10:52 PM
£20 for movie data, latest firmware & parts & service manuals.

That is great, but £20 seems a little steep for one "link", considering on ebay you can buy 4x reset chips (actual physical items sent via actual post) with delivery from UK for £10 all inclusive.

Would you consider lowering your price?

TheAlikA
03-11-2017, 11:02 PM
I have it
check below
I have no Idea what i'm looking at, looking at your site is like jumping back to 1999, and you rightfully say so on your "blog" "times are changing": no links, no prices, nothing but a list of printer models and a contact form...
...Times are changing and it's time you get an update my frien'!

TheAlikA
03-11-2017, 11:09 PM
The Postscript driver should allow you to choose paper trays etc.

Did you try this one?

Download Centre - KONICA MINOLTA United Kingdom (http://www.konicaminolta.co.uk/business-solutions/support/download-centre.html)

Works like a charm!!! I actually already had it installed but didn't realise you must select your driver, rather than let is be a "Generic Post Script"

35871 . 35870 . 35869 . 35868

jaderyan
04-24-2017, 12:32 PM
Hello everyone,

please i need also the firmware update C6 for my konica c220, here is my mail if anyone can give : vjoffre83@gmail.com

Thans a lot

Elmo
04-24-2017, 04:31 PM
That is great, but £20 seems a little steep for one "link", considering on ebay you can buy 4x reset chips (actual physical items sent via actual post) with delivery from UK for £10 all inclusive.

Would you consider lowering your price?

ok just try buying it from Konica Minolta
or as your is an Olivetti you need Olivetti Firmware
good luck with that

Using the latest firmware would allow you to prevent end of life parts stopping the copier
it will not fix the parts if they are worn out

Custom Search