PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta Bizhub 501 TCR adjustment

Custom Search

waqasmailbag
04-10-2017, 11:10 AM
Hi Dears

As i start my machine it says Please perform TCR Adjustment when i go to utility mode and hit the TCR adjustment button it shows Operating in the box on the LCD and after 40 Minutes it still shows Operating.

Thanks in Advance if someone have any idea what the problem is and how to fix.

fixthecopier
04-10-2017, 11:56 AM
Did you change the developer. If not, how old is it?

service_man
04-10-2017, 01:07 PM
Did you have any error?

Did you have toner in botlle, and try to clean toner hooper section.
Try to change TCR level, from 0 to 1.

Developer is change every 250k.

Regards

waqasmailbag
04-11-2017, 01:30 PM
Did you have any error?

Did you have toner in botlle, and try to clean toner hooper section.
Try to change TCR level, from 0 to 1.

Developer is change every 250k.

Regards

No error Message is shown. i took the machine with the count of 800k and now its at 850k i dont know how to check the developer level i know i have some 45% toner left in the bottle. i tried to run TCR Adjustment in the utility but after 30 minutes it still shows operating in the box. someone has told me to clean the TCR sensor below the drum unit. do you think it is the right idea i have not tried it yet.

waqasmailbag
04-11-2017, 01:32 PM
Did you change the developer. If not, how old is it?

I have not changed it and it is 850 k on the count.

TheBlueOrleans
04-12-2017, 03:32 PM
Recommend replacing the developer and resetting the developer count (and running the TCR adjustment). Your machine could be pulling a lot of toner in attempt to rectify a bad developer situation, which will just waste your toner.
Check the magnetic roller on the developing unit for distortions, lines where no developer will stick, and if those are present, consider replacing the developing unit as well.

Better idea:
Check the consumable lifespan, compare to manufacturer's recommended replacement cycle, and replace what is overdue. Drum, developer, dev unit, rollers, et cetera.
The 1 series machines are workhorses*, as long as their consumables are replaced on the machine's schedule.

* including the 751. But that one's a mess-making dirty beast.

CraigW
04-12-2017, 04:23 PM
The 1s are improved......but still a damn 7020, sped up at heart.

Custom Search