PDA

View Full Version : bizhub C451 it keeps on sucking out the cyan developer

Custom Search

muhammadreza
04-16-2017, 01:07 PM
Hi i have a bizhub C451, this machine eat cyan developer like hungry :( i all ready change 2 cyan drum unite, when i change unite same day its working fine and some day after cyan developer is competently empty :( can anybody what is the issue . same body tall me change HV bored 36374

copyman
04-16-2017, 02:43 PM
This is a known issue with the C451. Has been discussed here many times. Here is one example:

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/71911-bizhub-c451-consuming-developer-cyan-iu-2.html

The one time I had this problem the black IU toner port wasn't opening and black toner leaked onto the cyan unit. Also I believe there is a tech bulletin addressing this issue.

muhammadreza
04-16-2017, 06:49 PM
This is a known issue with the C451. Has been discussed here many times. Here is one example:

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/71911-bizhub-c451-consuming-developer-cyan-iu-2.html

The one time I had this problem the black IU toner port wasn't opening and black toner leaked onto the cyan unit. Also I believe there is a tech bulletin addressing this issue.

thank you for your replay.....

copier tech
04-17-2017, 10:21 AM
Hi i have a bizhub C451, this machine eat cyan developer like hungry :( i all ready change 2 cyan drum unite, when i change unite same day its working fine and some day after cyan developer is competently empty :( can anybody what is the issue . same body tall me change HV bored 36374

Seen this a few times, a very annoying fault, each time I vacuumed the machine clean then replaced the K IU & the HVT board in your picture.

Also what I also did was empty out all the of cyan dev from the unit I replaced then I could simply top up the dev when the fault returned, this saved a lot of time & money, you can just pour in down the toner entry.

muhammadreza
04-18-2017, 07:03 AM
Seen this a few times, a very annoying fault, each time I vacuumed the machine clean then replaced the K IU & the HVT board in your picture.

Also what I also did was empty out all the of cyan dev from the unit I replaced then I could simply top up the dev when the fault returned, this saved a lot of time & money, you can just pour in down the toner entry.

thak you for your halpeful advice. Today I go coustomer place and change HV and k IU if it is good I replay later 😀

Custom Search